WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, Raw is shown here on a Thursday :D

used to be on a Friday, then it changed to Wednesday, now its Thursday :happy:

WWE should air (in the UK) Raw on Wednesday nights, ECW on Thursday nights and Smackdown on Friday nights (which they do already) :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Actually, the should put Raw on Tuesday nights!! :drool: I usually can't wait to see it! :wink:

at least youre in the week

we`ve just passed ONS and I think this weekend, that is, tomorrow, we`re seeing Vengeance... :|

I already saw that...

Anyone saw the family reunion. I actually found it very entertaining... the matches were short but all of them had something that I didn't see in the past weeks or months. Intensity.

Watched Raw on Monday. The Main Event with Cena and Taker was good while it lasted, but there was no way they were going to have a clean finish.
One of the highlights of the evening was Arn Anderson coming out with the other WWE "legends" like Ted Dibiase and Mike Rotunda(IRS). They even played Arn's Horseman music. They came out to support Ric Flair who was taking on one of those tools in the Spirit Squad. Bottom Line: We've got a 57 year old man wrestling a male cheerleader.

MrPryck2U said:
Watched Raw on Monday. The Main Event with Cena and Taker was good while it lasted, but there was no way they were going to have a clean finish.

When I watched this match I thought the same, too. When he choke-slammed Cena I actually got excited thiking it would end cleanly.

BTW, John Cena sucks. He´s got NO personality.

HBK will always be king.

I hate WWE so fake and cheesy, but last night was Hilarious. For those of you who have not seen it --------Spoiler Ahead----------------------------

Cena Does the FU on Kevin Ferdiline and Steve-0 and Party Boy get there ass kicked by Umanga.

LOL! This just in: Wrestling is... fake. Bottom Line: Wrestling is a real as your imagination.
K- Fed looks like a crackhead, but ask him if wrestling is fake and he'll tell you no way. Cena destroyed him with the FU.

urgh!!

i hope WWE don't give Kevin Federline the title like WCW did with David Arquette :no:!!!!!!!!!!

Don't count on it! BTW, for all of the criticism that Arquette and WCW received for Arquette "winning" the WCW World Title, all of his earnings went to charity. K-Fed on the other hand, is just trash.

I didn't even know who K-Fed was... and I hate the stereotype he represents...

and: NO!!!! WRESTLING IS FAKE?!OUH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! (Joey Stiles)

And yet another post from me that makes no sense!

well.. DX lost... to the RKO

Winners and NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Ric Flair and Roddy Piper @ 6:58 via pin
:hyper: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

King Booker and Queen Sharmell walk to visit with Cena. He says they have a Giant problem. He says Show could win one of their titles and take it to that vile ECW. He says they should make a royal pact and vanquish the Big Show, so then they could ballet as gladiators to the finish. Cena agrees. He thinks it is a good idea. King Booker says he is wise. Cena says he would need one thing in return. One night with the Queen! Sharmell goes all street Sharmell on Cena and the King vows to fix it. Sharmell leaves and Booker goes street and agrees to it. Cena asks if he lost his mind and Booker tells him to keep it down. Cena says if they vote for Booker's title, he will have no problems taking the belt. They see Sharmell and Cena says that he gets Sharmell, a 2x4, Finlay's midget and a bottle of Yager and Booker will watch. Sharmell flips. Ron Simmons walks in…DAYUM.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Yes, K-Fed is an asshole, but WWE is counting on just that. He's not there for the fans to cheer him, that's for sure. Right now, he couldn't be a bigger heel for WWE with all the press about him and Britney breaking up. For once WWE has good timing and could milk this situation dry.

K-Fed is what wrestling is all about. He gets great reactions and people will pay to see him get beating up.
He can get heel heat from the crowd just as good if not better than half of the locker room. As long as he doesn't become champ i wouldn't mind seeing him get his ass whooped on WWE tv.
Even better have the main event at WrestleManis be K-Fed vs. Timberlake with Cena as the ref.

we still miss you eddie!

last raw was cool. Finally we saw a little of the "real Shawn". His face when lita pushed HHH. Him saying: Lita is a hooo. Him dancing mickie james song.

DX were great, and they didn't need any cock joke.

I loved Eddie's last match! I can remember exactly how I reacted when the ref went down and Eddie smiled at the camera! :lmao:

VIVA LA RAZA! :heart:

cookiecenarh0.jpg

:lol:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom