WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^PPV's generally suck, regardless if it's wrestling, boxing or ulitmate fighting. I haven't paid money for one since the early 90's and don't plan on ever doing it again.

They hype up the event and then don't deliver. Yet people continue to purchase these sad sack forms of entertainment.

i did'nt pay, :bow: , most of the PPVs in the UK are shown free :drool:

we only have to pay for Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Judgement Day and Surviour's Series, i think.

ok, you're lucky this time.:wink:

I figure some people say you have to support it otherwise they will stop having PPVs. I think if the revenues go down, they will improve their PPVs.

Congrats to Stephanie McMahon and HHH on birth of their daughter, Aurora Rose Levesque.:)

WWE.com is reporting that Vince McMahon received an urgent phone call from Hulk Hogan earlier today where he stated there is a possibility that he may have a cracked meniscus (cartilage disk) and that it may prevent him from appearing on Raw this Monday in Memphis, next week's Raw in Charlottesville and possibly even SummerSlam.

Hogan is currently scheduled to have an MRI to determine the extent on the injury, but continued to make it clear that there is a strong possibility that he might be out for SummerSlam in a little over two weeks on August 20 when he is scheduled to face Randy Orton.

-----

also Jeff Hardy is coming back! :rockon:

Man Charged With Spray-Painting Pro Wrestling Logo
Police Say Buildings, Cars In Three Towns Damaged

NORTHFIELD, N.H. -- Police in the Lakes Region were investigating what they called an unusual act of vandalism spanning several communities.

Authorities have charged Joshua Prue, 20, of Tilton with spray-painting what appears to be an image associated with professional wrestling on buildings, cars and signs. The images surfaced in Northfield, Tilton and Sanbornton.

Police said they believe the vandalism occurred between 8 p.m. and midnight Tuesday. A Northfield officer made the discovery sometime after that.

"An officer on patrol found damage to the school while checking the building," Northfield Police Chief Scott Hilliard said. "We have five victims here in town, either buildings spray-painted or vehicles."

Hilliard said one of the more troubling spots is the Southwick School sign, which includes a tribute to the local egg man, who has delivered eggs in town for decades. Now, the sign is covered in green.

In nearby Tilton, the letters "DX" can be found in a number of places. Police said that the letters are apparently a reference to the World Wrestling Entertainment group, D Generation X.

The group's logo is bright green and black and was sprayed on school doors, a camper, a convenience store and several cars in Tilton.

"I don't think there's any rhyme or reason as to why he chose the locations that he did," Tilton police Capt. Owen Wellington said. "They were crimes of opportunity."

Police acted on tips and said they were able to catch Prue just hours after the crimes were committed. They said he had green spray-paint on his fingers.

Prue was charged with criminal mischief. Police said they don't believe he acted alone and more arrests are likely

:ohmy:

hbk.jpg

is that a ONE bracelet? :hmm:

^ It could be, cos Shawn Michaels is religious. Or it could say something like HBK on it, cos some wrestlers have their own bracelets, but its not on wweshop.com, so you could be right.

^^ The mini - Taker thing was when JBL was feuding with the Undertaker before No Mercy 2004 I believe?

^ I thought he was turning 61 today? :confused:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Vince!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

U2 Beginner said:
^^ The mini - Taker thing was when JBL was feuding with the Undertaker before No Mercy 2004 I believe?

^ I thought he was turning 61 today? :confused:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Vince!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

yeah you're right, he is 61.
the website that i copied it off said 60 but its changed to 61.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom