WTF??HENRY ROLLINS To Guest On WILLIAM SHATNER's Solo CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
Former BLACK FLAG frontman Henry Rollins has recorded a guest appearance for the new album from actor William Shatner, according to Ananova.

Have I mentioned attention whore before when it comes to Rollins?? What's his deal? :eyebrow:
What an untalented clown. I hate Henry Rollins. He sucks so bad. He can't sing to save his life, and he sure as fuck doesn't have anything good to say.

Bunbury said:
Former BLACK FLAG frontman Henry Rollins has recorded a guest appearance for the new album from actor William Shatner, according to Ananova.

Have I mentioned attention whore before when it comes to Rollins?? What's his deal? :eyebrow:
What an untalented clown. I hate Henry Rollins. He sucks so bad. He can't sing to save his life, and he sure as fuck doesn't have anything good to say.

God.....what a horrible horrible Cd that will be.....I hate henry rollins too, I can't even stand to look at his face:madspit:

I have noticed a lot of people on here seem to really dislike henry rollins is it because of the not so nice things he said about U2 on his one spoken word cd?

I am going to see him jan 30th :reject: I like his spoken word I think he has some good things to say about some things.

He's just an atention whore saying dumb shit just to get some press. Plus his music sucks and has nothing worthwhile to say, and yea talking smack about U2 is not helping changing my mind about him :madspit:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
al pacino kicked his ass in Heat.

Really? :lol: That's something I'd like to see! I'll have to rent that next time I go to the video store.

Isn't it fair to say once you make a guest appearance on a William Shatner CD you are officially washed-up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom