Wrong bathroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Yeah. I just walked into the men's restroom and didn't even realize til some guy told me. I'm WAY more tired than I thought.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, and I'm at work now too. :reject:

Same thing here. I expect to see pen0rs and urinals when I stroll into my waste deposit centre.

I've done that - on purpose - but only when the line for the ladies room was so long and the men's room had no line :D

MsGiggles said:
I've done that - on purpose - but only when the line for the ladies room was so long and the men's room had no line :D

That's exactly what I did at a U2 concert in Atlanta in 1987. The line in the ladies' room was long as hell, and there wasn't a line in the men's room. So I led a group of about six girls into the men's room. We got away with it.

If it's a gas station or fast food place where the men's and women's is each just a single toilet, I go into the first one available. :shrug:

once i was really tired after an all nighter doing an essay and i walked into the girl's washroom by mistake. the awesome thing is that another dude followed me, assuming i knew what i was doing. i was like 'sorry dude, that was my fault' and we snickered.

good times.

verte76 said:

That's exactly what I did at a U2 concert in Atlanta in 1987. The line in the ladies' room was long as hell, and there wasn't a line in the men's room. So I led a group of about six girls into the men's room. We got away with it.

Got away with it, eh? There is probably an outstanding warrant on you. Check the post office.

:wink:

the rockin edge said:
one restaurant i know has a "Ladies" sign posted on the inside of the Mens room door

it makes you think for a second when you go to leave:wink:

that's awesome! :lol:

the rockin edge said:
one restaurant i know has a "Ladies" sign posted on the inside of the Mens room door

it makes you think for a second when you go to leave:wink:

I remember a place that had the "Men's" sign on the Ladies restroom door - with an arrow pointing to the Men's room, and a "Ladies" sign on the Men's restroom - with an arrow pointing to the Ladies restroom.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
If it's a gas station or fast food place where the men's and women's is each just a single toilet, I go into the first one available. :shrug:

Same here. A toilet is a toilet. There is no difference in those restrooms at all.

And I will use the men's room if the ladies line is too long. It doesn't bother me. It doesn't seem to bother the guys (although the seem to think it's rather funny) and I have yet to get caught or asked not to do it.

We have a restaurant here with signs that say "Pointers" & "Setters" (it's the South-Ok) I had to ask the first time I went in there--then I finally got it. :wink:

I have never walked into a men's restroom by mistake, I make it a point to look at the sign on the door, even if I am out somewhere drinking! I would probably be one of those brave females saying "screw this!" about the long lines at concerts for the ladies restroom and marching into the men's room.....with at least one other person tho!

Bono's Doll said:
We have a restaurant here with signs that say "Pointers" & "Setters" (it's the South-Ok) I had to ask the first time I went in there--then I finally got it. :wink:

:lol: That reminds me of this hilarious movie High Strung with Steve Oedekerk.

"Am I a squid, or a haliplid? What the hell's goin' on here?"

One time I went to Outback Steakhouse and I was a little confused with their cutesy names. I think I'm a Sheila, I'm certainly not a bloke :shifty:

There is also a restaurant in Destin, FL, where we go on vacation that had Buoys & Gulls on the doors. I thought that was cute too. :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I thankfully have not made that mistake *knocks on wood*. :wink:

One thing I will not do is use a unisex bathroom. :no:

I will go in the woods before I use a unisex bathroom.

so do you have seperate bathrooms for men and women at your home :der:

The girls at work get a kick out of making me check the men's bathroom to see if it's looking spiffy.
I have this huge fear of some guy walking in there on me and thinking I'm a perv or something :yikes:

My family was at a mexican restaurant one time. The signs on the bathrooms were all in spanish, and my sister (total blonde) couldnt tell the difference between the bathrooms.
So she goes in there...doesnt notice the urinals all over the walls :scratch:
Spreads ALL of her makeup across the counters.
Then thankfully the next person to walk in was my dad :lol:
Our family loves that story. lol

When I was in FL last spring the club/bar we were at had a super long line for the ladies room. Some girls were using the mens room. And by using I mean squatting over the urinals. :|

One guy came out and said to those of us waiting in line "you might be uncomfortable now but at least you've kept your dignity." :tsk:

:lol:

I use the men's room at work anytiime the women's is occupado. We all do. Never seen one of the guys go into the women's room though.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm so paranoid about that that I always check the door/sign several times

me too :laugh: i hate it when it's a restaurant with an international flare that uses non standard signage on the restroom or in a different language to be cute, i'm always worried i'll step into the wrong one :laugh:

i think i did one time in austin :ohmy: :laugh:

haha elvi8 i just noticed your sig..the sock puppt i posted a while back :giggle:

I remember when I was at a Aslan concert in the point, the queue was so long for the ladies room, that there were a lot of women going into the men's room, and none of them got looked at funny, nobody cared. I wonder if it would be that way if I guy went into the women's bathroom

Back
Top Bottom