Wow! Ok, Interferencers . . . help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend Mike is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, so I don't think the veggie cuisine is going to cut it. Though he is flexible. We both like Thai a lot. I like Italian a lot. I like Indian, but I'm not sure how he feels about it. And I love Chinese.

All the above-mentioned fusion kinds of foods, I don't have much experience with them. :reject:

I only had Thai food once AGES ago (decades before it became popular here in NYC), so can't really help you experientially wise........

:hmm: Meat & potaotes.... does he like Southern Cooking? Ribs!!! Mac & Chesse.
I've got 2 restaurants me (me & my sis) last year (summerish) that were fabulous up in Harlem.

Italian..:hmm: I sometimes make meals with Italian leanings, so I actually don't spend much time at Italian restaurants. :reject:

Suggest for East Asian (non-Chineese)....google up Up Menu Pages. :)

Chineese....... right now I'm gathering up reviews on Dim-sum :drool::heart::drool: . I can tell you some of these! :D

Indian-- if Mike is willing to try Indian I can also suggest a few places. Indian cooking has some fabulouss meat cooking. It's whether he likes their kinds of spicing etc. :)

I'll be back tues/weds.

:hmm: Meat & potaotes.... does he like Southern Cooking? Ribs!!! Mac & Cheese.

So funny that you asked this! :love: He absolutely FREAKIN' LOVES Mac & Cheese!!!!! :lol:

I've never met anyone who likes Mac & Cheese more than him. In fact, he participates in a Mac & Cheese contest with his friends every year. I think last year he came in 2nd or 3rd.

So funny that you asked this! :love: He absolutely FREAKIN' LOVES Mac & Cheese!!!!! :lol:

I've never met anyone who likes Mac & Cheese more than him. In fact, he participates in a Mac & Cheese contest with his friends every year. I think last year he came in 2nd or 3rd.

:lol::lol:

I guess me & mah sis are right in the tier below him (never woud participate in an eating contest) but we :love::drool::love: mac & cheese. Always looking of the best we can find in NYC! :lmao:

If I ever get to Chicago or back Down South I'll be looking for that!
(of course baby back ribs & fried chicken too!) :D

oh wait ... important culinary detailing...
We like ours with some crust and thicker as opposed to some what runny sauce. Both those reastaurants cook it up our way.
Does he have a preference, or likes both?

I'll have those Down Home Southern restaurants names up for you by Fri.

and I'll check up on the dim sum, too.
And don't forget about Indian cooking.

I'm thinking Tandoori Chicken as a cuisine starter for Mike.
One of the ways my sister got into it.
Lamb Kurma, or Chicken Tiki Masala (which seems sometimes goes by another name in some places- but its the tandoori chicken cooked, and ?then cooked furtherwith a tomatoe-creamed sauce!

Does he have preference?

I think he likes the thicker, more casserole-type Mac & Cheese, more like a pasta dish and less like food for a 4 year-old. :lol:

I'll have those Down Home Southern restaurants names up for you by Fri.
and I'll check up on the dim sum, too.

:love: :love: :heart: Thank you!!!! I very much appreciate all your efforts! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom