wow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
"Sony has said that the next-generation of PlayStation will be 1,000 times more powerful than PlayStation 2."

:drool:

loool....

Technology is fascinating, no?

Melon

Yeah, it's quite fascinating but also kinda sad, I haven't had much time with PS2 yet and I hear that PS2 will be available in 2005 or something. But it seems like PS2 can do everything already besides wash dishes, I wonder what new things it'll be able to do...

PrincessBadgirl said:
Yeah, it's quite fascinating but also kinda sad, I haven't had much time with PS2 yet and I hear that PS2 will be available in 2005 or something. But it seems like PS2 can do everything already besides wash dishes, I wonder what new things it'll be able to do...

This is from the upcoming GeForce FX video card:

large02.jpg

The PS3 should be immensely better than this.

Melon

I'll show you 1000 times more powerful, *flexes* .

Ok that was lame, I apologize.

I know I can't wait either. :hyper:

I have a PS2.

My friend has an XBOX. He finally broke down and got one after he saw the commercial for Panzar Dragon Orta. He has a PS2 also. I spend allot of time over there so I get to play it and a couple other games. He got DOA extreme Beach Volleyball the day it came out. I like it. I know it is more of a guy thing in a way what with the giggle fator and all but it is fun I think.

ouizy said:
I like XBOX- don't have one, but I like it.
it is good. i may be the only girl on the world who was looking forward to dead or alive: xtreme volleyball's release date. i've played it a lot since then.

my husband has a bunch of xbox games, most of which i don't play. so, i stick with stuff like project gotham racing.

i also have a gamecube. i've only got one of the games, and plan to buy like one more.

no. I am a girl an was looking forward to it. I like the playing and sim aspects. It is cute.

Wow.... I like concept pictures like that, gives me hope plus it looks so real! If this is the future of video games then I'm kinda scared, soon everything will look like real life but hopefully games won't lose their touch of fantasy.

Oh...MY....GOD!!!!!!!

*passes out from excitment hittign head on table*
think what the could do with the final fantasies..........
Oh my God and TEKKEN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom