Wow! 5 years in the Blue Crack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
I just realized that last month I've been a member of the Blue Crack for the last 5 years! It sure doesn't seem like it at all. The time has flown by!

I became a member on 6-17-02. That's only one day before my son's birthday which is kind of creepy. He was born on 6-16-06.

Anywho, I arrived here by what is called the "link." If there was no such thing as the "link," I don't know if I would have ever known this place existed. So I owe my membership to some Bono girl that posted links from PLEBA in the Bono folder over in Zootopia way back in 2002. After discovering PLEBA, well, it was all down hill from there.

I've made tons of friends, including life long friends, and have made a few enemies here. But that comes with the territory of life right?

So here's to 5 years of being a part of this Blue Crack and to many more 5 years to come!

CHEERS!

I was introduced to PLEBA (and branched out from there) in 2003 by my sister, swandiver. I lurked for over a year before I joined, but I have also made some good friends. And I *am* old! :wink:

I just noticed that I had joined the same month as you Allegra. Wow 5 years. I've been in and out during this time and haven't posted much at all, until recently when I start taken a little of this blue crack again....

I've been a member under this name since 2004, but I've lurked Interference since about 2001 (Elevation tour). Mostly PLEBA back then, which is funny because I hardly ever go to PLEBA now :shrug: but interference is the only board i've been able to post consistantly on. I've joined many others but eventually I just stop posting at them for whatever reason... Interference is cool because it's about my favourite band but there are so many other sub-forums.

I can't even remember how long I've been here....must post in order to see what comes up. :hmm:

*edit to add: cripes! 7 years of my life on blue crack!! :reject:

I've been here (originally with another username) since 2001. :ohmy:

three and a half years for me -- makes me feel young compared to all you oldies! :D

(hey, those feeling young moments are getting to be rare occasions for me so I have to take them when and where ever I can. :wink: )

sulawesigirl4 said:
I can't even remember how long I've been here....must post in order to see what comes up. :hmm:

*edit to add: cripes! 7 years of my life on blue crack!! :reject:

I've got to do the same thing....

A little over six years... although I lurked around without a name for awhile :cute:.

Still haven't hit 1000 posts yet :ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom