Wounded by a pack of baby wipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
I was trying to take a shower, and I couldn't see, and when I went to move my foot, it landed on the plastic tub of baby wipes, I sort of crushed it, but it had something pointy on it as it cut the toe next to my big toe on my right foot and the toe bleed. It is still in pain. I think I should get some sort of purple heart or something for this...

I've tripped over tubs of wipes before. They're deadly.

We should start a support group. You can be president because you actually spilt blood.

Maybe it would help if you would remove those cookies in front of your eyes :sexywink:

I nearly poked out my left eye yesterday morning when I was getting out of the car and grabbed a bag that was in the seat next to me - I had to lift it overhead and 1 corner of that bastard-bag attacked me :ohmy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
When a baby pisses at you while you're reaching for a baby wipe....then you can have a purple heart.

:lol: :giggle:

Seriously though, that sucks about getting injured. Watch out for any obstacles that may come your way! There seems to be a trend with people getting hurt here :)

Piece of advice, watch out for the little rubber duckies still hanging around the bath tub from the baby's bath the day earlier. Those little suckers will take your feet right out from under you.

:reject:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
When a baby pisses at you while you're reaching for a baby wipe....then you can have a purple heart.

:lmao: This is so true. I have been injured by both the rubber duckie left in the bathtub AND the baby wipes. Maybe the manufacturers should make the wipes containers AND the rubber ducks in softer foamy squishy rubber instead of plastic that can cut and draw blood or cause you to slip on them and hurt yourself!

Oh man, I'm glad this got bumped.

On another forum I used to go to, we had a thread "Shower Horror Stories", it was great. My favourite was the guy that was singing "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by The Darkness in the shower, and decided to do some dance moves. He slipped, fell, and hit his head (can't remember what on or how hard).
I manage to stay pretty safe in the shower, although once, I was at a hotel, that had sliding glass shower doors. All of the steam built up inside the shower, to the point where I couldn't breath, and felt like I was going to pass out. Thankfully I was smart enough to open the door a crack and stick my head out.

The slipperiest thing I've ever slipped on in the shower is hair conditioner. And you don't even have to spill it. Just rinsing it out of your hair makes the bottom of the tub super slippery.

I tried to hit the high notes to Bad while I had a sore throat, causing my ears to bleed , the shampoo bottle to crack and spill, which I slipped on, and fell out of the shower onto a comb which had fallen off the counter.

And if you believe that, let me tell you about my basement ping-pong story...

Back
Top Bottom