Wouldn't want to be on this beach!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With the exception of the sandblasting technique I think it would be kind of cool to lie on that beach and watch planes fly over head. It could be like that scene from Wayne's World LOL

The funny thing is, you can always get really great deals at that resort next door. I remember this because a few years ago when we wanted to go to Jamaica, I saw the deal and wondered why the hell it was so much cheaper than anything else.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:( from what I read on the comments section there, the pilot died at the hospital.

I wouldn't necessarily believe what that one person said. Whenever there is a video of a crash or accident, there's always one person who says that so and so died. I guess they get a kick out of bringing people down? :huh:

Theres some really good clips of landings at the old Kai Tek airport in Hong Kong.

Steep right bank turn just before the airport into strong sidewinds make a nice recipe for whiplash landings.

adrball said:
Steep right bank turn just before the airport into strong sidewinds make a nice recipe for whiplash landings.

And a lot of greasy, spit-filled passenger windows!

There are some great videos at youtube of boeing test landings for the 777 too that the plane is pratically flying sideways before it touches down.

Back
Top Bottom