Would You to Stay Alive????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
44.jpg

:up:

There's no way you can answer this question unless you are in the situation where this is the final option.
I think that's what Nando Parrado a is always talking about.

If you haven't seen it, watch Alive. Despite some mediocre acting, the story is amazing and sad and even more amazing.
I think Parrado has a new book out or something. I don't know, but it's an amazing story.
Can I say amazing one more time?

Last edited:
So you've found enough water not to die of dehydration and there's no other food available. Desparation would probably drive me to do it.

If I had no other alternative I probably would, my friend would probably want me to. I know I wouldn't mind if my friend were to eat me if I died first.

I started this thread because I saw Alive again and it made me think about it. People do incredable things when the going gets tough. There was a guy here in Colorado I thnik 2 years ago. He was hiking and a boulder rolled on his arm, I think while he was resting or sleeping. He used his Swiss Army knife to cut his arm off at the shoulder. I mean he used a little knife to slice thru all the muscle, cartilage, tendons and bones and take his arm off. The human will to stay alive is unstopable.

Living on an island is doable without eating your buddy.
Big ass mountain as cold as it is 'uge... yeah I'd eat my friend.

I actually had this conversation with my best friend, if we ever get stuck on a big ass cold ass mountain we eat whoever dies first.

If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

If there was nothing else at all to eat and no way of escaping the environment, then Yes, I would indeed eat a dead friend.

inmyplace13 said:
If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
Yes.
Just like those crickets in that one cave that eat their own legs if they're hungry... 'cept yummier.

yep
they're not using it

I admit, I'd have to be really, really hungry.
This is also providing that this is a freezing mountaintop where my friend has frozen and not spoiled, and there is absolutely nothing else I could eat.

Back
Top Bottom