Would you rather...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Eat:
Monkey brains (raw)
or
Cow anis (raw... can it even be cooked?)

Me personally... I'd go for the monkey brains... cause... poop touches the other one :yuck:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
:lol:

Where did you get these ideas from?
Took me a while to think of them but I finally went and googled icky things and yep, found monkey brains there, but for the anis part... that came out of my own mind :uhoh: Kinda scary... cause taht's how I think :| :lol:

AquariumDrinker said:
No. I've been fortunate in that I've been able to avoid eating things that weren't meant to be eaten.

fish arne't meant to be eaten?

shit...then what was up with my dinner?

:wink:

This is like that board game Zobmondo where you have to pick from two really horrible options, like

Would you rather marry a person who loves you, but you will never love -OR- marry someone you love, but will never love you?

dsmith2904 said:
This is like that board game Zobmondo where you have to pick from two really horrible options, like

Would you rather marry a person who loves you, but you will never love -OR- marry someone you love, but will never love you?

Right. I have that book somewhere. One of my children no doubt ran off with it.:eyebrow:

Dr_Macphisto said:
heheh, neat. TheWho4Life, i must ask: how old are you?:wink:
I'm just teasin'... you have a very creative and crafty mind.
16 :D... IF U WAS CREATIVE... well I don't know, but I don't think I'm THAT creative... it's just munkey brain verses anus (cow)... both raw of course!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom