Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather.. listen to Rosie O'Donnel, as I have no idea who she is and I'm not a big fan of the idea of losing my finger tips!

would you rather have VIP backstage tickets to a u2 concert in the city of your choice, or win £10,000? (that's about $20,000 for you Americans!)

I'd rather lose my non-existant car keys. WHOO! :lol:

Would you rather take a trip to a place of your choice with Bono or Larry? (Oh man. Typical PLEBA-like question! :D )

I'd rather go to a place of my choice ( And that would be bed or wherever suitable!!! :ohmy: ) with Bono!!!!! :combust: :faint: :drool:

Would you rather have toothache or a sore stomach? :huh:

I was waiting for this question.
Its not an easy one.
I cannot imagine my life without hearing music so i need to go with losing my eyesight.

Would you rather lose all your hair or never be able to eat sugar for the rest of your life.

life without sex, I'm not a very materialistic person but..

would you rather a house by the sea or a house in the city?

Oh man...smog or tidal waves?
Arg....i gotta go with the beach.

Would you rather live in solitary confinement for 1 year knowing when you got out you would receive $1,000,000
or... have to work 23 hours a day for 2 years to receive the million.

:yikes: I don't think I could manage 23 hour days for two years, so I guess solitary confinement - but I don't think a million is worth either :shrug:

Would you rather U2 split or the internet crashed and was never available again?

lmao...no one is answering THAT one.

Gun to my head...
f*** it, shoot me... because either way life wouldn't be worth living.

Would you rather never get to eat again or never get to drink (liquids of any kind) again.

I can't tell the difference.. pepsi?!

would you rather live in constant darkness, or constant daylight?

lol I'll go with the gigantic mansion because I'm assuming I'd be able to afford it if I had it? Otherwise...damn...the shack. At least I'd not be in huge debt.

:(

(haha forgot to put this part in there):

Would you rather be struck by lightening or struck with a bow and arrow?

Cook has Hep C :up:

Would you rather shoot someone (of your choice, and the shot doesn't have to be fatal) or be shot yourself and remain in pain for the rest of your life?

be productive and normal.. fame kind of scares me with all those photographers following you down the street :yikes:

would you rather go back in time or go forward to the future?

Run with an empty stomach :up: I hate exercising on a full stomach :sick:

Would you rather have over protective parents, or parents who didn't give a toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom