Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is barefoot then probably a piece of glass.

Would you rather eat nothing but rock for a year (not the outdoor, on the floor sort, the sweet, multicoloured crap) or have 20 of your teeth removed w/o anaethetic (sp?)

Well, if i ate rock for a year, i think the whole tooth removal thing would take care of itself.

But ill take my chances and eat the rock...or just swallow them whole.

WYR drive a Lambrogini (sp) or a Delorean.
:drool: :drool:

Hockey, I assume when you say football you mean the sort I don't understand :wink: Not "soccer".

Would you rather fail life or have someone close to you have a terminal illness?

I'll fail life just for them..

wyr face your phobia or fear (whatever it may be) or live your life always trying to avoid doing it/coming into contact with it?

Sorry if thats a bit confusing since I'm not being specific :)

I am a face it head on type of person.
I had a fear of knives/scissors since i was 13 when a man came into my house and
held a pair of scissors up to my throat and threatened to kill me.
For 20 years i couldn't use knives, but at 33 realized i couldn't keep going through life like that,
so one day i just picked up a butcher knife and screamed at it to leave me alone.
Thats pretty much how i handle everything to this day.

I am all better now. :shifty:
True story.
:reject:

Back to the game:

WYR lose your electricity or your water for a month.

Electricity :up: We didn't have water for a few days recently and I don't think I'd last a month.

Would you rather lose your virginity to a rapist, or not at all?

Wow you've been through a lot night_and_day66!

I would rather be Steven Tyler.. better hair :lol: and who wouldn't want to collaborate with Run Dmc?

Wyr travel by plane or by boat during a storm?

I'm going to say brain :| but I really wouldn't want to eat either, but brain > cock so :shrug:

Would you rather have one leg or be coated in thick black hair (which cannot be removed)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom