Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drive anyway, so walk I guess (public transport is a wonderful thing :wink: )

Would you rather remove your own eyes or blind someone you love?

oh man......that's horrible. I guess remove my own eyes. HA! I just remembered....I thought I did that last night! I rubbed my eye so hard I thought it popped out! I guess it wouldnt be as bad as I thought.

hmmmm...

wyr be a good witch/wizard or a dark witch/wizard if you were in a Harry Potter movie?

oh man, good one. Um...plane landing I guess.

Would you rather go up to face Roger Clemens in his prime knowing there is a 50/50 chance you'll get hit by a pitch, or be a wide receiver in a professional football game in your current physical state knowing you're going to make 10 catches at least?

Ooh, that's tough, it depends whether I've been put in prison for something really terrible, in that case probably die. Quality of life and all :up:

Would you rather start a life of incest with a family member or have someone close to you suffer terribly

Someone close to me suffer as long as it wasn't too painful for them.. I think they'd be understanding why!

Would you rather be saved from danger by your hero or be the hero yourself?

Run with the bulls in Spain :up: At least it wouldn't be televised :lol:

Would you rather be morbidly obese and eat yourself to death, or watch someone close to you do the same thing?

(haha Total U2 Nut that would you rather was hilarious!)

See u2 live :up:

Would you rather meet Bono, or meet all the other members of the band?

as much as I'd love to have a good conversation with Bono, I've already met him. So I'd have to say the rest of them :)

wyr: U2 break up or have one of them leave and some random person replace them?

... :huh: thats a hard one actually, but i'd go with the breakup. i don't think i could bear U2 without a member.

would you rather go back in time and see the beatles, or meet paul mcartney right now?

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
you have deep questions, Total U2 Nut!

Not deep :wink: Just grotesque :drool:

John Lennon, I guess :hmm:

Would you rather have the country you live in bombed until it's a barren wasteland, or have to pick a country (of your choice) to bomb until in that same condition?

Pick a country of my choice, as i'd pick somewhere with the lowest population possible.

Would you rather be your country leader, or would you rather choose your country leader?

be my country leader!!! cos i rock ... and it cant be hard to do a better job than a short 60 something bespectacled git...

WYR loose your internet connection or one of your arms ?

Drown :up: It'd be quicker, just take a few gulps of water and you'd lose consciousness.

Would you rather be a vegetable for the rest of your life or watch someone close to you suffer a long and drawn out death (though not as long as you'd be a vegetable)?

Well.
Would i rather have literally no life as a vegetable, or have some kind of life but watch a loved one suffer with no life...
Have pain as i watch them, or no pain at all for myself.
Which means a loved one has to watch me suffer.
But would i really be suffering?
If i was a vegetable,id probably have no brain activity, and would just be a body..a shell of myself, and no 'pain' or 'suffering' would really be happening to me.
So, in turn, the loved one id be watching, would basically be the same...just a shell and no longer the person i had known them to be.

So, as difficult as it would be, I would have to choose life for myself.

Sorry, i had to type out my reasoning.

WYR listen to a baby cry, or an elderly person moan for 24 hours.

As much as it is really awful to hear, i would rather listen to an elderly person moan for 24 hrs.........a baby's cry is designed to get attention........ anyone that has or had a newborn would surely agree:yes:

wyr be a "Barbie" or a "Bratz" Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom