Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
prank phone calls, at least then you don't run the risk of having to be face to face with the person!

wyr be completely death OR hear music in your ears all the time, constantly.

hear music. I mean... either way it's bad, but I suppose I could find a way to live with that music. (hopefully it's good music)

hehe

WYR never be able to speak again or never be able to tell the truth again?

I would rather travel. But I need the money!

I'd still pick travel!

WYR be stuck in your house all day (like under house arrest) for 2 months OR never be at your house at all for 2 months?

How about have someone else lick you clean :ohmy: :lol:

...I'll just be going now :wave: :lol:

wyr have xray vision or super hearing powers

super hearing powers. X ray vision? Why would I want to see people's bones? HAHA unless it was x-ray thru their clothes...and then still no. haha

wyr eat only potatoes for the rest of your life or only carrots?

house that's haunted. I love haunted things!!

WYR drive an old clunker around that sounded like it was being blown up all the time OR a tricycle?

Is this what they're teaching you in school :lol:

I guess bird poo, as long as there's no bird flu in it

wyr have a severe sun burn or listen to nails across a chalkboard for two days

Ooh god, I'd say Woody as a woman :p at least I could easily pass as a woman better than I could as Arnold.

WYR only be able to smell the most horrible things in life OR live the rest of your life with pinecone shaped ears?

I'll take the pinecone ears :lol: I can't handle bad smells

wyr have to wear an Abe Lincoln style top hat or a beer hat every day for the rest of your life

hmmm. although the glass eye is tempting, I guess wooden leg. That's terrible either way.

wyr have a constant taste of salt in your mouth so that you could almost never satiate your thirst OR have a constant sour taste in your mouth?

rich, i have no desire for fame :no:

wyr have your toilet stop working for a day or your shower not work for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom