Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
granny's titties is what I read the first time. I was like :ohmy:

I'd say whatever vittles are. they have to be better than titties.

wyr find a hair in your stew or a finger in your chili?

Not sure what vittles are. Just remember Granny from Beverly Hillbillies always cooking them :wink:

Hair in the stew :huh:

wyr have fresh fish or frozen fish sticks

Cow

Good luck in the dorms. Don't get too caught up in the craziness :ohmy: It can be counter-productive

wyr live in dorms segregated by sex or live on coed floors

I am going to an all women's school, so it should be better.

I would rather live in a separated floor...just because I am living in an all women's environment anyway and I think it will be better for me.

wyr be a nanny or a construction worker.

Smart move, Peterson! Your gonna go far :wink:

Construction worker, but nanny might be good too

wyr get school over with sooner by going to summer sessions or stay the extra year

I'm trying to figure out what's going on there. Is your hand in your mouth or are you screaming. And are those big black-rimmed glasses? :ohmy:

Change it to the darker one from yesterday.

wyr do what I say or ignore me :wink:

I am screaming. And those are huge glasses my friend found in a dumpster. They always cheer me up.

I would rather ignore you. hahhahaa!! which one from earlier?

wyr get robbed or rob someone?

I was gonna say something about the Buddy Holly glasses, but didn't want to hurt your feelings. Not that you couldn't take it :ohmy:

get robbed, I'd feel bad if I took something someone may have needed

wyr celebrate Halloween or New Years Eve

New Year's. This past new year's was so sad. My bff Eric played Auld Lang Syne and we cried. I kissed him and cried some more. :(

wyr eat from a dumpster OR eat at Applebees

ooh that is a hard one. Top Chef when I am hungry and What not to Wear when I am not... haha

wyr live in the North or the South?

p.s. where do you really live?

Stay up all night..I hate feeling like I've missed something

wyr be in the back row at a concert with your friends or get lost with no mobile but find yourself suddenly in the front row?

ooooooooooooo.....be hated by many.....I don't think I'd be able to deal with the depression/ among other things of hating myself.....been through that enough with people in my life and I doubt I'd be able to survive myself going through it.

wyr have a photographic memory or retain absolutely every thing you read and randomly throw out annoying facts?

Keep it the way it is.. I wouldn't be me otherwise :)

wyr be the president for a day or have a tour of a chocolate factory and be allowed to eat all you want there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom