Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm get breakfast in bed by someone who makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe.

hehe I know I'm cheating!

wyr work for a company that pays a lot and has great hours but goes against every moral thought in your being OR work for a job that pays crap and has long hours but supports all your moral standards?

What's the company line, sir? :wink:

I'll take the money and give some away, right? :ohmy:

wyr step on a floor full of roaches or non-poisonous snakes

be honest and fail.

ooh no it's fine, I just wondered.

wyr cut your hand off with a steak knife OR cut your hand off by tying a thin wire around it and pulling the ends in opposite ways until the hand lost feeling and fell off?

Steak knife, what a mess it's gonna be :wink:

OK, smarty pants, how about this

wyr have acid slowly dripped on your head until it made a hole and dissolved your meaty mass of a brain or have your skin scraped off with course sand paper :ohmy:

skin scraped off I guess. At least there's a chance of survival. God that is morbid.

wyr be on a reality show that televised your every movement, including bathroom and bedroom habits OR have a book written that chronicled every negative thought you had about anything?

mm... god, I guess a constant drool. yikes.

wyr know all the adademicl knowledge in the world but have no social life OR have an incredible social life but be virtually without intelligence?

so, would I rather be a democrat or republican, in other words :wink:

I guess no social life, I'm used to that already :ohmy:

wyr take a long walk or sit at the computer

my god I would go with the a-hole. At least he's fun!

wyr watch old television shows from the 60s with LOUD sound or old movies from the 30s without sound?

Good answer. Though I do like raccoons :wink:

I can't choose, like them both. I'll go with the tv shows :huh:

wyr see a film you've seen before and liked, again, or go to the monster truck rally :wink:

OMG a film I've already seen. A monster truck rally would be like hell for me.

wyr watch a 6 hour documentary on the mating habits of fruit flies OR watch paint dry in a huge auditorium?

Good answer again :wink:

Well, I am a guy, so even though we like to paint, mating habits of anything usually gets our attention :wink:

wyr wait for something you want or go out and get it immediately

Stay in my clothes all day. I hate wearing PJs all day. It feels like I am not making an effort. And I certainly would not go out in them.

wyr live in Greenland OR Iceland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom