Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha school with the Tellytubby. I guess at least he isn't evil. or is he?

wyr have 15 nails hammered into your tongue, or
have your saliva permanently transmuted to urine?

Raccoon - I should be able to keep myself from making out with it :wink:

wyr get googly eyes from someone repulsive or whispers in your ear from someone with really bad breath that can't be changed.

googly eyes from someone repulsive. at least they aren't getting in my personal space.

wyr find out the medicine you have been taking for years is defective and causes skin lesions OR find out the shampoo you have been using for years causes premature hair loss?

How does someone in such a pretty yellow room come up with this stuff :wink:

I'll take the hair loss. No more shaving :up:

wyr live with creepy people or gentle gorilla's

hehe yeah I think of some pretty wild things.

gentle gorillas. I love animals.

wyr have a cat who can talk and tells all your secrets OR a bird who repeats all the bad things you say about people?

lmao Republicans I suppose. Even though I am not a Republican, a lot of my family is and I could just grin and bear it....and get in LOTS of arguments.

WYR drink gasoline OR drink bacon grease hot from the stove?

eww god I don't know. I am a vegetarian now. But I would hate to eat only brussel sprouts. I don't want to eat ribs, though.

wyr have your boss overhear you saying terrible things about him/her OR overhear your best friend saying horrible things about you?

best friend - otherwise I'm probably out of a job

wyr look really good at a crappy party or feel sloppy and out of place at a fun party

look really good at a crappy party. Gosh I always want to look good.

wyr be able to run really really fast OR be able to be able to climb anything?

^ you look mahvelous dahling :wink:

I already can climb anything sorta, so I'll try running real fast

wyr stay in school or get a great job

stay in school for now... just because i want to learn and not work at this point.

wyr constantly smell rotten eggs OR constantly smell LIKE dead animals.

Rotten eggs. Can't handle the smell of rotting corpse's. And I always seem to get them in my yard. :huh:

wyr walk on burning coals or watch a reality show

watch a reality show. Some of them I can get addicted to.

wyr have only paper sacks for clothes OR have only butter for toothpaste?

paper sacks for clothes.. I could get different coloured ones :wink:

wyr be able to read people's minds or be able to see the future a few minutes before it occurs?

read people's minds. I'd drive myself crazy with trying to save people, etc.

wyr live near a trash dump and smell the rotten garbage all day OR live right on the sewer and smell the rotten sewer all day?

oOoOo sewer! It was on the news here recently about people whose houses were built beside a landfill site and how the flies where taking over there lives.. there were thousands upon thousands of flies including dead ones everywhere :yikes: so definately the sewer please!

wyr resit every exam you've ever taken in your life and whatever grade you get replaces you're old one or live in the jungle for five days and have to survive on insects etc

live in the jungle. I FREAKING hate exams. The jungle for 5 days would give me a reality check about how privileged I am....to not have to constantly worry about survival.

wyr have every hair in your body plucked one at a time for days upon end OR have someone pour habanero sauce in your eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom