Would you rather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^You're good at making these up
field full of fruits, much nicer!!

wyr be invisible for a day or be a boy/girl (of your choice, but not a famous one) for a day

I did the piercing that no one can see thing.
And i would never ever do it again
Id do the tat as long as it was attractive and meaningful.

wyr resurrect John Lennon or
Kurt Cobain for one day.

Well, I would rather find out my parents are serial killerse because I personally cannot deal with rape. I mean even though the spouse would be someone I could divorce and the parents would be my blood relatives, I still just have a hard-core stance against rape. Maybe it sounds stupid, but there ya go.

Haha

WYR be told everything you'd ever known to be true was a lie OR be the one living the lie in an all too-real world.

Everything I've known to be true was a lie, because that happens in life as you grow older to a certain extend anyway.. I suppose it would be better than living in denial :shrug:

wyr be famous, live a long life but be forgotten afterwards or live a quiet life but have had a huge impact of those around you and be remembered and cherished by those people and their families.

Live a quiet life with impact on those I loved...those are the only ones who matter anyway.

wyr have a contagious disease for the rest of your life (so that human contact was impossible) OR have an incurable disease for the rest of your life (so that you could die at any moment)

ammm..an incurable disease (would hate to live without human contact with my family and friends)

wyr be under prepared when you go on holiday (forgotten loads of things.. clothes,tolietries etc) or over prepared (never wear some of the clothes you packed etc.. little room for items you buy over there)

Hmm for me, to save the lifelong scar, probably caught pleasuring myself. But that's just because I'd rather not see the 'rents in an "unforgettable" position.

WYR have the most embarrassing video of you put on YouTube OR have a nude photo circulating at your place of employment?

ammmm.. definately the embaressing video on you tube. that has happened to a friend of a friend.. and everyone knows him now for it.. plus it was quite funny :lol:

wyr be invited out and arrive at the place to find it's a posh dinner party and you're a little underdressed and over exposed or go out overdressed and covered up to find yourself at a club?

Overdressed at a club. I hate to be underdressed.

wyr go on a blind date to find the person you are meeting is a total annoying jerk that you used to work with OR go to a blind date to find out the man you are meeting is your best friend's married mother/father?

the annoying jerk:grumpy:

wyr: Invent something and someone else get the credit,or get the credit for someone else`s Invention?

haha get credit for someone else's invention. At least I know I might have the morality to fix the sitation. I don't know if the other person would given the same situation.

wyr work 20 hours a day for 3 months, but have the rest of the year off OR work all year but only 4 hours a day?

Hmm that's really hard. Die at 39 I guess.

wyr find our your best friend was sleeping with your husband/wife OR be the one sleeping with your best friend's husband/wife?

best friend sleeping with my husband.. atleast I won't be the one feeling guilty and having a bad reputation for cheating etc

wyr be famous or be married to someone famous? (please tell me who :D)

be famous:love:

wyr:make $10 with the most desgusting job in the world,or do the cleanest job in the world with no pay what so ever?:wink:

cleanest job in the world! I can live without £4/5 (I think thats the equivalent)

wyr never get your hair cut again or never wash your hair again

never get my hair cut. Yeah it would look crappy but i'd be clean..

WYR have a hideous police officer hit on you when you got pulled over for a ticket OR get caught by the police for speeding and flirt with the police to lessen the ticket?

flirt with the police, don't know if I have the figure to pull it off but I could try. I don't want to think of police as anything other than good citizens, one hitting on me would be horrible.:(

WYR look a bit rough for your age or have plastic surgery and look a little bit freaky a la Joan Rivers?

look a bit rough.. I can always cover it up with make-up or try to!

wyr relive your whole live over again or just one day and relive that day only then be bought back to the present?

Well, I am pale now, and I really like the way it's more unique than all the other tan people around here. So I would rather be pale. I like the way it looks on me.

WYR be giving a speech in front of a large audience of thuosands of people and forget half the words OR trip and break your ankle performing a ballet in front of thousands of people?

Forget my words.. it's better than breaking my ange :yikes:

wyr have unrequited love for someone or be in a relationship where you think the person loves you, but find out they don't.

unrequited love. I can't handle false pretenses. At least with the unrequited love, I'd know... instead of living in a lie.

wyr have fingernails that grow at a rate of one inch a minute OR have pubic hair that grows at the same rate?

ok, I'm going to go throw up now :wink:

lets see........ chain saw or weed wacker

I'll go with the hair, no one will know right away :huh:

wyr walk in on your cheating mate or not know til they tell you the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom