would you 'lion cut' your cat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
http://www.snopes.com/photos/lioncut.asp

lioncut00001875.jpg

e44f84f4.jpg

lioncut2.jpg

Last edited:
i'd like to shave the head of the owner. see how he/she likes it.

:eek:

yikes!

that cat looks pissed off. i'd be pissed off too though...

Actually, as fucked up as it is sometimes its necessary. A very matted cat needs to be shaved to get rid of the matts for its own health. What's messed up is it's the owner that let it get that way in the first place.

But then there are the owners who think their cat is too 'hot' in the summer so they get it shaved :rolleyes:

We had to shave Abby Skank last year. Well actually the vet did cos she is a feral little mungbean and required anesthetic for it cos she is so antsy about being clipped/brushed etc. She had a skin infection which we couldn't control, she's a long haired Chinchilla. Zoe didn't seem to recognise her when she came home and they fought for about a week :D

Its not something I would do by choice though. I'll have to look for pics of her.

Have you seen what else is on the website, snopes.com! DON"T LOOK AT THE BEAR PICTURE!!! I looked at it expecting to see a huge bear, well there is one but there is also a picture of a half eaten human carcass that a bear had eaten...so disturbing!!!!!!!!

I found this in the same web site

"A class of elementary students wanted to make a planter to take home and wanted to have a plant that was easy to take care of in it so it was decided to use cactus plants. The students planted the cactus seeds in the planters and they grew nicely but unfortunately were not allowed to take them home.

See attachment to see why.

The cactus plants were removed and a small ivy replaced them and the children were then allowed to take them home.

planters.jpg

Sicy said:
Actually, as fucked up as it is sometimes its necessary. A very matted cat needs to be shaved to get rid of the matts for its own health. What's messed up is it's the owner that let it get that way in the first place.

We occasionally have to do these at the animal hospital I work at. Nothing as drastic as those pictures though. We try to leave a little hair!

Back
Top Bottom