Would someone please make a Bulletboys graphic for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
I need about a 2 second clip taken from a Bulletboys video and made to repeat continuously. I don't have the program to do it. Can someone help me if you can muster the strength to sit through the song? LOL If so, I'll get the video to you. Thanks :wink:

Really! Thank you! That would be awesome. How do you want me to get you the video and what section I want?

Is it online somewhere? Videos are kind of big to send via email.

It's on youtube. Smooth Up. And what I was looking for is at 2 minutes and 43 or 44 seconds and lasts maybe 2 seconds. To know when it's coming up, it's the 2nd dance shot of the lead singer after the cartoon of a girl's bra coming undone in back. All I want is that two or three second shot. I'll check back incase you have any questions. :holding breath: :wink:

Ok just want to make sure this is the right part..... ?

bb.jpg

Is this like a poison wanna be band? :wink:

Poison WANNA-BE? Oh ouch! LOL No, they just weren't as 'mainstream' as Poison which, to me, makes them greater. They kick Poison you-know-what all over the place. LOL Marq Torien (lead singer) started out in Ratt in '76 when Ratt was Mickey Ratt--about 7 years before Poison was even born. Yeah, Marq and the boys kick @#%&*! How's that for ya? LOL :wink:

Yeah, you got it! That's part of the scene I want. :cool: Oh, and siggy size--the size you have here.

Sicy said:
How's this.

bb-1.gif

OMG That's it! Woo! I love it! Did you get the last frame in that move he's doing? I can't tell with it repeating. Wow, this is awesome, YOU'RE awesome! Thank you!!
w4.gif
w4.gif
w4.gif

I think I did, it was so fast, it was hard enough to get 3 screen shots lol.

You're welcome :wink:

Do you mind telling me which program you used to do this? Is it any better than Jasc? You sure did a great job.

BONO'ppetit said:
Poison WANNA-BE? Oh ouch! LOL No, they just weren't as 'mainstream' as Poison which, to me, makes them greater. They kick Poison you-know-what all over the place. LOL Marq Torien (lead singer) started out in Ratt in '76 when Ratt was Mickey Ratt--about 7 years before Poison was even born. Yeah, Marq and the boys kick @#%&*! How's that for ya? LOL :wink:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom