would any of you ladies wear these boots?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd have no place to wear such boots...not to mention I'd probably just fall over in them.

Only 3 things would prevent me from purchasing & giddily wearing such boots:

1) I have very nice legs but my calves are huge & this makes finding boots that will fit me difficult. I would definately need skinnier calves to be able to wear those babies! :(
2) While they'd be fun to parade around in at home (in front of Mr. Blu), alas, I'm not the club type & would therefore have nowhere to wear them to. :(
3) At 35, my advanced age prevents me from wearing something so trendy without making an ass of myself. :( <------ :lmao:

The boots kick ass, though! :yes: :up:

Last edited:
I might wear them to a costume party.....if my costumer was a stripper or a hooker :D

Muggsy said:
I really like the boots, but I'm too short to wear them.
me too. but damn, the second pair are hawt!! :drool:

i have a pair of fuck-me boots (not patent leather, though) that i love. :heart:

Ok I didnt want to tell anyone this earlier... but I wear those boots while I moderate/ban people. It gives me more of that 'dominating' feeling.

Sicy said:
Ok I didnt want to tell anyone this earlier... but I wear those boots while I moderate/ban people. It gives me more of that 'dominating' feeling.

:lol:

I'd like to say yes, but in the real world I'd probably only wear them on Halloween.

Sicy said:

don't forget these Sicy
9.gif
2.gif

Even if I could find them proportioned to my legs (highly unlikely), I'd still wouldn't be able to fit into those unless there is a tranny male version, as I have triple-E width feet.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom