Worthwhile summer tours are back!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
OK so maybe the music may be a little out of sorts, but I am in full appreciation of the following tow summer tours and hope I get tickets (just got my Audioslave tix for NY!!!!)

LOLLA-FUCKING-PALOOZA (the way it used to and should be)

-Jane's Addiction
-Audioslave
-Queens of the Stone Age
-Incubus
-Jurassic 5

=all bands I would be excited to see...

Summer Sanitarium Tour

-Metallica
-Limp Bizkit
-Linkin Park (<----ouizy's fav best new band)
-Deftones
-Mudvayne

I've totally wanted to post about how good Lollapalooza was going to be this year too! I'd go for Audioslave, Queens of the Stone Age, or Jurassic 5 just if they were the only good band there, but crap, all 3 of them will be there!!!!

On another note, Warped tour is looking good this year too:

AFI
Rancid
Andrew WK
ETC, ETC

my name is o u i z y and I have a weakness for metal be it cheesy (bizkit) old (metallica - I am a drummer and like Ulrich) or new skool (linkin park)

so yes, it sounds like absolute shit, but shit that I want to go see.

If it's shit you want, it's shit you'll get! hehe. I'd love to see Metallica actually, Deftones would be ok too.

Jeez, I've only got David Gray and Moby coming my way this year (both in April). Avril Lavigne and Norah Jones have just left, we've had an awards show where Robbie Williams came, Suede have come and gone, as has Shaggy, last year we had the Pet Shop Boys, No Doubt/The Cranberries and RHCP. I haven't gone to any one of them. Seeing your concert schedules makes me jealous.

I've heard stories of a little known band called Led Zeppelin reuniting for a summer tour with John Bonham's son Jason on drums...you didn't hear that from me.

As for Lollapalooza...thats a good lineup.
Summer Sanitarium...I've heard conflictinmg reports that Bizkit is actually in Europe at the time they are supposed to be with Metallica, so that may not yet be etched in stone...if it is, I'll just show for Metallica...I've seen Mudvayne and Deftones before, not crazy about either, Linkin Park might be OK, but I don't think I could sit through Fred Durst when he had Wes Boreland with him, without him...no chance.

Pearl Jam and Metallica! Two great bands on the road this summer!

I'm going to try to go to Pearl Jam in Vegas so I can see Idlewild open. I of course want to see Pearl Jam too, but I'm a big Idlewild fan.

So guess who's opening for RHCP when they come by my neck of the woods. The Mars Vota (former members of At the Drive in, the non-Sparta half) and Snoop Dogg.

Yes, S N double O P D O double jizzee.

Back
Top Bottom