Worst taxi experiences, excursions, conversations...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieSG

Refugee
What's your "sob" story in taxis or cabs? or your hellish experience in these yellow vehicles?

My worst experience in riding in a taxi, beside the near-miss in Philly when the driver thought a ride past boat house row would be more pleasant than dropping me off at the Bourse... is when i *accidentally* left a bunch of belongings in the trunk a taxi, not really caring that all that shopping was "left behind" :lol: but, then, later, realizing that, unfortunately, my yearbook from senior year highschool,with all those really encouraging and pleasant signatures, and pictures of classmates and teachers, were also left in the trunk (boot, if you're Irish), and that the driver, possibly an Iraqi or Saudi, or some non-english-speaking, dark-haired, dark-eyed person, had now in HIS possession, a dear, dear keepsake...just a real trajedy, i have still not gotten over it:sad:

I've only been in taxi's on vacation to NYC and Chicago. I didn't find it bad at all. I guess since it's not something I do at home, my friends and I all thought it was fun :reject:

DebbieSG said:
and that the driver, possibly an Iraqi or Saudi, or some non-english-speaking, dark-haired, dark-eyed person, had now in HIS possession, a dear, dear keepsake...just a real trajedy, i have still not gotten over it:sad:

god knows he was a terrorist. you know how all dark-haired, non-english speaking people are. they're all just waiting for an opportunity to blow stuff up.

09360_0027.jpg

Screaming Flower said:

god knows he was a terrorist. you know how all dark-haired, non-english speaking people are. they're all just waiting for an opportunity to blow stuff up.

And collect high school yearbooks.

i've not been in a taxi myself. arent they expensive? what do they charge these days? or is it depending on where you live?

DebbieSG said:
and that the driver, possibly an Iraqi or Saudi, or some non-english-speaking, dark-haired, dark-eyed person, had now in HIS possession, a dear, dear keepsake...just a real trajedy, i have still not gotten over it:sad:

I was going to respond to this thread with a few funny taxi stories of my own but I changed my mind after reading this comment.

Re: Re: Worst taxi experiences, excursions, conversations...

Bono's American Wife said:

I was going to respond to this thread with a few funny taxi stories of my own but I changed my mind after reading this comment.

:ohmy: totally missed that comment...maybe I should put my contacts in so I can see.......

DebbieSG said:

that the driver, possibly an Iraqi or Saudi, or some non-english-speaking, dark-haired, dark-eyed person, had now in HIS possession, a dear, dear keepsake...just a real trajedy, i have still not gotten over it

WTF??!?!?!

come on now! Geeze!

Well, helloangel,
in light of the despicable tone used towards people of other races I don't think this thread should saty opened another second

seriously

My apologies to everyone...I posted a comment that I just should have kept to myself. I honestly didn't mean to stir shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom