worst songs of the year (link)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that 'lonely' song is very catchy , in a good way , crazi frog alike

:drool: :yikes:

crazy_frog.jpg

leave it to Pitchfork to put out a "Worst Of" list.

I want their entire staff to have a sleep over in the room above the garage.

I'll leave the car running.

Last edited:
There's a song by Simple Plan that gets played over and over and over here on local radio. I forget what it's called...it actually misleads you with an ok guitar opening, but the rest makes me want to pull the car over and run screaming through the woods.

Pitchfork (and especially Ryan Schreiber) may be irritating, but what I know on that list is pretty spot on, except for one or two shit-stirring entries like CYHSY.

He can sod off for dissing Goldie Lookin' Chain though.

that read about the eminem song and the r. kelly song are absolutely fucking hysterical. sure, the pitchfork folks are a bunch of big league strokers, but when they lay into something it's a fucking riot! go to that site and look up the album review for 'warlock' or something like that. one of the funniest things i've ever read.
i like these worst of lists. i don't listen to the radio (as i'm sure many of you don't), and this is my only exposure to the newest pop songs. it's great to see eminem in this light. totally fucking pathetic. it's not art. take a day old piece of dog shit and put it in a box...now THAT'S art!

With all the crap out there - for Pitchfork to dis Sun Kil Moon's "Tiny Cities" as one of the worst 15 "songs" or "albums" is simply ridiculous ( the version of "Ocean Breathes Salty" is one of the saddest songs recorded in years!!!) Makes no sense whatsoever!!! As far as the rest of the so called "list" - ya it's pretty funny.

WinnieThePoo said:
that 'lonely' song is very catchy , in a good way , crazi frog alike

:drool: :yikes:

crazy_frog.jpg

I cannot relate how much I HATE the 'Crazy Frog' - not only did it stop U2 from getting to No1 with COBL but come on - it's a shit idea. I just want to slit my wrists everytime the ad comes on. I mean, who buys these things??

Total U2 Nut said:

I cannot relate how much I HATE the 'Crazy Frog' - not only did it stop U2 from getting to No1 with COBL but come on - it's a shit idea. I just want to slit my wrists everytime the ad comes on. I mean, who buys these things??

God, I remember how awful it was BEFORE it hit number one, but then afterwards.... come on. It was every other advert, for God's sake. Mexican frog, Crazy Frog remixed, Crazy frog and girlfriend etc.
So many damn variations.

Makes me want to scream just remembering it :angry:

Harry Vest said:
With all the crap out there - for Pitchfork to dis Sun Kil Moon's "Tiny Cities" as one of the worst 15 "songs" or "albums" is simply ridiculous

Actually, I agree with that one. That's one song Sun Kil Moon should have never touched.

Last edited:
That song by the Pussycat dolls....:scream: There was no escaping that song on my local radio:|

Back
Top Bottom