Worst movie you've ever watched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgal

The Fly
So I'm sitting here browsing interference.com and my 19 year old brother is watching Streetfighter-a movie based on a video game starring Jean-Claude Van Damme. Since I'm also in the room with him, I'm forced to watch this mess of a movie. This is probably one of the worst movies I've ever watched (aside from a few others), with really bad acting. Anyone seen any bad movies?

but pearl harbor at least was interesting in the fact that it showed the 7apanese invasion.

the fighting scenes were quite fun to watch.

kind of like titanic. interesting to see the ship go down.

all the other parts are trash though, unfortunately.

I second Gummo, but parts of it were strangely mesmerizing.

Strangely mesmerizing in a Plan 9 From Outer Space sort of way.

Seriously, worst, most pointless piece of shit I've ever seen.

inmyplace13 said:
Strangely mesmerizing in a Plan 9 From Outer Space sort of way.

Seriously, worst, most pointless piece of shit I've ever seen.

but it was sooo bad it was good.

I mean replacing a character that died with one that is a foot taller is awesome.

Pulp Fiction is pretty high (no, that's not a pun) on the list of worst movies... but it had Sam Jackson, so I can't really give it "worst"

Some are so bad their funny, so, hmm.......

I'll just say that quite a few movies are horrible these days heh........

(that's why I don't watch any. Games like "Scene it" are even more repelling than the usual trivial pursuits...... :yuck: )

TheBrush said:

but it was sooo bad it was good.

I mean replacing a character that died with one that is a foot taller is awesome.

Well Plan 9, yeah.

Gummo wasn't so bad it's good. It was so bad that it made me want to scoop my eyes out with a spoon.

I regret wasting an hour and a half of my life on it.

Zoomerang96 said:

all the other parts are trash though, unfortunately.

It was that chick who kept going back and forth between the guys. With guy A, then guy A dies, she goes to guy B, turns out guy A isn't dead, big problem. No problem! Kill guy B, she goes to guy A again.

WTF. Horrible.

The Boys (and girl) from County Claire
I had such high hopes for this movie
AndreaCorr is the worst actress.

Super Mario Brothers :|

Who thought it was a good idea to make this into a movie? It came out when I was a kid and I still remember how horrible it was.

As for Streetfighter its a shame that was Raul Julia's last film. He was an amazing (and underrated) actor. I discount Streetfighter from the rest of Raul's movies.

3-28377.jpg
A-193.jpg

delta_force.jpg

The Scorpion King.

I paid money to watch this. In a cinema.

I do like the Mummy movies (the ones with Brendan Fraser); they're really fun in a campy sort of way, but sorry, this one was just crap.

haha, a bunch of friends and i got together to watch battlefied earth on one of our birthday's. it's a tradition to watch the shittiest movie we can find on our birthdays, it's a riot. we go mental though, in fact last time i couldn't even watch the whole thing.

The worst movie I ever paid to see was The Medallion (Jackie Chan). If it wasn't for the girl I went with I would've walked out. God it was awful. :yuck:

She actually enjoyed it. I haven't spoken to her in a while. :wink:

Glitter, starring Maria Carey

This movie was so bad it's become a joke when a couple of my girlfriends and I get together. We've given the dvd to one another for gifts as a joke, we tease and laff about the outfits and lines from the movie all the time and will wear a strip of glitter somewhere on our face, arm, etc. just like Maria did in the movie in every single scene as a joke. It's a hoot....it's such a bad movie it's funny as hell to laugh at.

I can't think of anything right now, but off the top of my head, there was this indie film called "Whatever" in 1998 or so that was really bad.

Ones I can think of right now are:
Armageddon
War of the Worlds
Boys and Girls
Loser
Blair Witch 2
all the new Star Wars movies

Back
Top Bottom