Worst movie you've ever watched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City of Angels - don't even get me started

Play it to the Bone - awful, awful, awful... boring, boring, boring

The Forgotten - just ridiculous

American Pie 3 - ok, Stiffler's antics are way old by now!

i have a new one to add.

The Passion of the Christ.

all i can say is "jesusfuckingchrist that movie was sadistic."

possibly not the WORST films i've ever seen but generally popular movies that i can't see the fuss over and definitely go in my crap pile....

Troy
i still don't know how a great director with more money than a small country took a bunch of great actors, one of the greatest stories of all time and managed to churn out 2 hours of smell the fart acting.

Harry Potter - any of them
those child "actors" make me want to eat my own head

King Kong
BOOOOOOOOOORING
seriously, naomi watts deserves an award for blow up doll imitation - she spent the whole film with her mouth open and her eyes wide.
Kong himself was great but the rest of the vfx were crap... its quite obvious where all the time and money was spent before they ran out and churned out some B-movie junk just to get it done in time.
although maybe thats appropriate because really, it is just a B movie isn't it.

and by the time we get to NY and the monkey falls off the building... after 3 hours of this shit am i really supposed to care???

i'm sure there are worse films out there and there are loads f others that are just horrible but those 3 probably grate me the most

Last edited:
Swimfan was hilariously bad. And my worst is probably bring it on or pretty woman. im not a big fan of 'chick flicks'

siriuslydaphne said:
Madagascar
Shark Tale

and...
The Nun

:barf:

haha i thought i was the only person out there who hated that!

the first movie that came to mind:

haunting_crap.jpg

it was pretty horrible.

Never seen that ^
but Liam....:shifty:....:drool:

I'll have to add SILENT HILL to the list, I wasnt expecting much but my frioend was dying to see it so I went and wasted 10 dollars in the worst possible way. It was painful to sit through such crap, worst 2 hours of my life.

Just saw Derailed yesterday...mostly for Clive Owen but it was crap...it was obvious it was gonna have a "surprising" ending and I pretty much figured out the surprise at the beginning so the rest of just seemed lame.

definitely "troy". it's the only movie i've seriously contemplated getting up and walking out of.

"'salem's lot" - the one with rob lowe - is pretty bloody shoddy too. i only checked that out because the external town scenes were shot in a town about five-ten minutes from where i grew up.

the boys and girl from county clare.

i usually enjoy irish movies...but this one sucked so bad...esp andrea corr.

Back
Top Bottom