Worst movie you've ever watched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2_girlie_2002 said:

I was quite excited when I found out another book was being made, but decided against seeing it once I heard how bad it was...LOL...I loved Interview with the Vampire and its still a favorite (both the book and the film), but that...yeah...lol

You mean when another movie ? Because the chronicles count like what, 12 books till now ? lol I still have to finish Blackwood Farm and then start Blood Canticle. But yeah, Interview with a Vampire is my favorite movie ;)

vervex said:

You mean when another movie ? Because the chronicles count like what, 12 books till now ? lol I still have to finish Blackwood Farm and then start Blood Canticle. But yeah, Interview with a Vampire is my favorite movie ;)

That is what I meant :(
fingers can't keep up with the head when I type...

BrownEyedBoy said:

The Forgotten (recent one with Julianne moore).

Oh man. I forgot about that one. What a completely atrocious movie. So incredibly bad, by the end I thought it would turn into some kind of comedy. But it didn't. So all the humor ended up being unintenional. ;)

Three words:

Dungeons And Dragons...

I don't know who's bright idea this was but

1. I'm totaly glad I saw it on the movie network and didn't actually pay money to see it.

2. Thats two hours of my life I will never get back...

Worst... Episode.... Ever...

Oh my god!...I can not believe nobody has mentioned "The Terminal"

B00070ML32.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

HORRIBLE!!!!!!

And to think that it has great actors and Spielberg directed it!!!!!

I win.

The Hole was awfull as was Star Wars- Phantom Menace, but the real killer was something i watched on T.V with Hulk Hogan in it, it was so bad.

Greystoke: Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes

horrific.

also:

Batman and Robin (the George Clooney one)
Battlefield Earth
Starship Troopers

:ohmy: I can't believe i haven't seen this thread before now! :huh:

As soon as i saw the title of this thread, the film that came into my head straight away was Eyes wide shut :no: :rolleyes: :tsk: :down:

It is awful, altho' the first 20 or so minutes looked promising but uh-oh, did it go right downhill or what? More like Eyes wide shit! :yuck:

Anyone else seen it? :shifty:

Crash (the David Cronenberg one, not the Oscar-winning won, although I hated that one, too).

I didn't even make it through this one. It was David Cronenberg, so I knew it would be weird and likely gross, but jeez, give me characters I care about and a plot that's remotely interesting, at least!

Full Frontal, with David Duchovny and Julia Roberts. The first time ever I considered walking away on a movie theater.

The Upside of Anger :yuck:

The one interesting or even amusing part of that movie was when one of the kids is high, and is swinging on a tire swing and crashes through a window into the house. I'm not totally sure, but I think that's what happened. I've blocked those few hours out of my memory. What a waste of time and my cousin's money.

I saw Eyes Wide Shut and I thought it was pretty horrible too.

Cabin Fever- Words can't describe how stupid it was and if anyone who has seen it knows the ending only got worse!

Actually thought Upside of Anger was one of the best movies I have ever seen lol

Last edited:
Just thought about these lately:

Mission: Impossible (1996) - so poorly written that by the time we get to the climactic ending, I wonder how the hell we got there.

Good Will Hunting (1997) - by the time the end comes, I wonder how the hell we got there.

The Forgotten (2004) - so manipulative that it might as well be a very special episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Considering I think that show is the worst TV show of all time, it's not a complement.

Melon

Super Troopers. :|

A couple years ago, my ex-crush invited me to watch it with him and his friends.
I walked out after ten minutes in with the realization that I could never love a man who thought this movie was great. :tsk:

The New World was a great film!!!! I plan on buying it when it is released on DVD. Have you seen any of the other Terrence Malik films?

Back
Top Bottom