worst members of this forum who need to be removed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dont be afraid.

it has long since dawned on me that this place is infested with lousy low-lifes who should be banned from this place of high-life intellectual-types.

call it what you will, stupid, horrible, awful, putrid whatever, everyone here wishes we could flush the interference toilet and despose of the worst members of this elite club some of us are in.

i for one, wish that u2bama would have his posting privelidges removed. anyone who forms an alliance as a red elephant, a name better than any of mine must be removed because i am jealous.

i also believe it be best if salome were permanently removed from this place, as his slack-jawed yokel behaviour is hard on the nerves, and the though of him posting anymore is something i dont think i can stomach.

also the wanderer has been nothign short of annoying the last year and a half, and the thought of him never showing his stupid face around here again would be a personal delight. hes always angry all the time. whats up with that?! whats he trying to prove? oh ya, tough guy, you think your so strong and tough? well i think your weak. and your a baby. you stupid weak baby!

can we PLEASE play interference survivor and have the losers kicked off and banned for good?

-----

*in honor of the vancouver canucks playoff drive that now looks like they have control of their own destiny with just 3 games remaining.

------------------
-deathbear

[This message has been edited by Quano Abidji-Achibi (edited 04-07-2002).]

screw off swallow, youll be the target of my next post-o'-hatrid!

------------------
-deathbear

hee hee tee teee heee teee

but deathbear... they are like 3 of my favourite people.
frown.gif

you suck

soon I will create my own forum, and I will register under the names of all my favorite action heros (swallow, deathbear, salome and foray), and have flame wars with each of them, to the pain

I'd have you make me an offer, but ..

Swallow is not on that list, and neither are you.
That list is ass backwards.

Welcome back, Quano. Thank you for putting into words what we have all been thinking for a long, long time. Bama, Salome and Wanderer are a scourge on the interference community and I am sure that many others would have spoken up by now if they did not fear swift retribution from this gang of petty thugs.

*WHEW* no one has mentioned me yet. So why am I here giving them ideas?
eek.gif

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

maybe its cause im running on literally no sleep, but i really hate it when people claim im someone else. whats so hard to figure out that i just might actually be ME?

but its ok mad1, your a lovely person, and i wont hold this against you. youve proven yourself to be a wonderful person.

------------------
-deathbear

awwwwww ZOOM! ach u lovely big piece of fluffy male hormonal overdrivin manly system of a human species!!!!

dats the sweetest ting any guy has said to me.........awwwwwwww!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*maddie happy*

u got to know I only kid about everyting I say to the Deth pple......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I better go warm ur bed up now........

How bad does a person have to get before they are banned? I don't know what Ivan Clayton Jr did to get banned, but I know he was always rude and very annoying. What is it some people have done, so the rest of us can beware?

------------------

Ivan is banned? Wasn't he the guy who talked in funny sentences... Was interesting while it lasted.

Quano Abidji Adgi or whatever your name is... You get your hands off Wanderof, Bamarama and Salami! They're mine to tease!

foraycious rungified

------------------
During Duchamp's day, we were jung and easily freudened.

[This message has been edited by famous rungi (edited 04-08-2002).]

Originally posted by mad1:
Stormy honey, I tink this thread is done in a 'jokingly sarcastic' way between pple who know each other...........nuttin serious.....
biggrin.gif

Thanks! Since they don't know me, I will stay out of it.

------------------

Originally posted by mad1:
Hello Quano, also known as Dethveggy, trying to be large on a small board,,,,,,,,,,,,think its gonna work sweatheart????????????

LOL @ maddie always mixing up deathbear and Dethveggy.

it's box bran-delle, you personified erection.

i vote for the banning of arabian pre-packaged bear and supreme cutlas, along with jassy hen-kixx and grabble sawchucks. i am a very serious ass, and these jokers have no place in this very serious site we call http://www.interference.com.

------------------
Fatty the Skank

[This message has been edited by Ass Hare (edited 04-08-2002).]

if you dont like the people here

LEAVE

------------------
He who stands atop the highest mountain can see the farthest

Originally posted by Ass Hare:
it's box bran-delle, you personified erection.

i vote for the banning of arabian pre-packaged bear and supreme cutlas, along with jassy hen-kixx and grabble sawchucks. i am a very serious ass, and these jokers have no place in this very serious site we call http://www.interference.com.

I agree with you Ass Hole

oops

I mean Ass Hare
wink.gif

I'm going to have to say. ME. I need to be kicked off. Yes...that's right. My behavior has been inexcusable. please contact the appropriate authorities and have me arrested. Then proceed to tar and feather me and then hang me upside down by my feet and throw small bouncy balls at my head for 2 hours straight and then Sing horrible John Denver songs in my ear until my life processes cease.

thank you and goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom