Worst.describe thread.ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^really? whereabouts?

the rockin edge said:

I'm paticularly fond of this bit

I know that you personally do not fear giving up your own life in order to take others - that is why you are so dangerous. But I know you fear that you may fail in your long-term objective to destroy our free society and I can show you why you will fail. In the days that follow look at our airports, look at our sea ports and look at our railway stations and, even after your cowardly attack, you will see that people from the rest of Britain, people from around the world will arrive in London to become Londoners and to fulfil their dreams and achieve their potential.

^ Remember when you took that wine-making course and u forgot how to drive

< toooooo slooooww

< those speeches were mine

unosdostres14 said:
You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know - that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

:wink:

^ Is a pathetic little war child. a mere child in comparison to me

< and look at me....i am a child....so those war children are actually little warbabies

^is a premium member like me :wink:

have a nice nap 12314 :wink: think a bout a few good men (the movie, not the...oh nevermind. Not that there's anything wrong with that)

:wink:

^ should know that I had to walk most of the way up the hill picture the streets of San Francisco not a good hill to run at least I couldn't :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom