World Paint Horse Show - Texan Horselovers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
A young friend of mine will be competing in this event at Forth Worth Texas in June.She's one of 5 Australians who will be riding there.
If anyone happens to go along and notices the Australian team and an exuberant cowgirl called Ann-Maree, say g'day and tell her that we are immensely proud of her.

me too scatteroflight.Well a visit maybe, the Oils will probably play in Texas too
smile.gif
I hope I can find a web site for the paint horse event and follow their progress.

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-15-2002).]

I love paints! Thatll be great fun, very colorful.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

well somebody up there likes me...nooooooothey don't.
We go thrashed at soccer, dark clouds came over when they finally got the 8 scull under way and and the Western Pleasure Riding Event was last week, I ended up at a camp draft event...horses there, but not the right ones.lol.

I did find a web site where I can follow the progress of the team www.aphaworldshow.com because they are going to be placegetters
smile.gif

GO GIRLS!! GO AUSSIES!!!!!

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-17-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom