World Cup 2006 tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnnyBoy

The Fly
Sorry I know this isn't relevant to U2 but I can't find info on fifa's site.

Has anyone got tickets in today's draw for the 2006 world cup in Germany? If you are successful do they send an email or do you only get an email if you are unsuccesful?

Sorry again for clogging up the message board with irrelevant stuff...

me and two mates applied for 3 games each.

One of them has got 3 reject emails, I've got one and my other mate hasn't got any but hasn't heard anything else.

So we are wondering if you get one reject email for each match? And if you are successful you don't hear anything for a while. It's a long shot but I'm still hoping this is the case!

Alright, mates, let me tell you something: Germany is gonna WIN!! It's written in the stars above! The soccer gods decree! The trophy will be right in their arms! And you realize, we don't have to wait till the ball and goal collide.

RadRacer, was it a late night on the beers? That's the reason I have for normally dreaming up totally daft theories! When I'm on the beers i think England stand a chance. The next morning I wake up with a cracking head.

I was in Portugal for the Euro 2004 tournament and actually went to the Czech Republic vs Germany game. Now if my memory serves me right, the Czech's second string team well and trully beat Germany and knocked them out of the tournament. Ah, a sweet moment to savour!

Yea, JohnnyBoy,

Germany hasn't been any good since 1990. And now, they are like in the biggest soccer dilemma, with management scandals, resignations, upheaval. Once again, like in the 2002 World Cup, they'll be the underdog. I know. I always root for the underdog. Same with the summer olympics I watched, last. (That means: AMERICA has it too good! GO KENYA! :rockon: GO ETHIOPIA! :rockon: GO RUSSIA! :rockon: GO UKRAINE! :rockon: GO CHINA! :rockon: GO GERMANIA! ...)

By the way, I don't drink beer; I drink vodka - get's you there, quicker. With beer, your bladder explodes before you feel anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom