Words are all we have...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
I like 'bankrupt' because then I can call people I don't like 'morally bankrupt' or 'intellectually bankrupt' :mad:

And...MUNCHKIN is the funniest word in the world. Seriously - I defy anyone to say that without at least a smile on your face.

And beverage - for some unknown reason that just has me in fits of giggles everytime I say it. ::: offers beverages to any thirsty posters ::: [_]? {_}? |_|?

And turquoise gets an honorary mention because it's just so pretty :cute:

What's your favourite word?

This was a question posed by a local radio station not long ago...I called up and made an ass outta myself saying the word "liquid" as many weird ways as I possibly could. Naturally, I ended up getting on the air! :eek:

Does this count?????

i love Larrys voice--when he says things like

"Art"

"Guitar"

And "Bleedin" (as in "you look like a Bleedin Woman!")

:drool: :sick: :heart:

Hope i didn't screw up the thread....:huh:

Not that I'm thinking of any accent in particular....

I'm with Ali Rose on this one. There are some words that sound better with a non-American accent. :heart:

I'm not sure what this thread is....favorite words? My favorite word used to be "disgruntled"

I'm in the market fer a new one

gee whizbee
you came very close to getting me singing an old Bee gees song just then....lucky........

bankrupt is good, i quite like bereft.

i like the clip where larry says he can't even say the bloody word " accchhhtung"

and i also like it when liam or noel say fuck. its funny. :D

i'm fickle and frugal....i win

my favorite words are....

fickle...and frugal....

the weirdest thing for me is the "th" sound....really it's stupid....i mean, if you think about it you're really just blowing air out....silliness i say.

I like the word beverage too...like when David Letterman says "there isn't a man, woman or child alive that doesn't enjoy a nice beverage"

and of course our very own Love Musclette and his adult beverages :sexywink:

another word that makes me giggle is WHIPPERSNAPPER :D

Back
Top Bottom