WooooooooHooooooooooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I'm finally a dad!

My (perfect, but I may be biased) little girl was born Thursday night. She was 7 lbs, 13 oz. and 20.5 inches long.

Both mom and daughter are doing great.

I just got her home. She asked me last night if I would make sure that we got home in time to enjoy our first dad/daughter Michigan vs. Ohio State game. Done and done.

I told you she's perfect.

From one new dad to another, congrats! We're 7 days in, so with my sage experience, let me say "have fun!" Enjoy each step, as they're amazingly different day by day, even in just the first few.

Thanks Utoo. My wife has had the best line so far. We were holding our daughter (still crazy to say) in our room when my wife looks up at the clock and says with tears in her eyes, "She's been alive for 3 hours. She's growing up so fast."

I hope my daughter turns out to be just like her ... except my daughter will never be late. :wink:

Congratulations to both of you guys. :) I'm sure you'll be great fathers to your little girls!

DALTON!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SINCEREST CONGRATS TO YOU UR NEW FAMILY!! :happy:

SO exciting and life changing new life is.. Nothing but the best in the years to come.. :D

Congratulations Dalton!!! :yippie: What's her name?

Baby-Bash-Baby-Girl-Shower-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg

you went to college?

Dalton said:

I just got her home. She asked me last night if I would make sure that we got home in time to enjoy our first dad/daughter Michigan vs. Ohio State game. Done and done.

I told you she's perfect.

Congrats!

Post a picture of her dolled up in her buckeye gear! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom