Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to start a thread in WTAHNN titled "Rumor: New Album."

You probably wouldn't get suspended for that, but you have been warned at least twice for joking around in WTAHNN. Do whatever you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Wow, really? I don't suppose you reply in really complex English and see how they cope? :wink:

I should do that. "The toilet, eh? Well, if you walk around the building in a concentric semicircle, then enter the corridor filled with exquisite culinary delights, enduring the many olfactory-offending personages within, and descend to the lower level, there you may find the water closet."

k peeps. i have a question for anyone who's heard the boy remasters. the instrumental speed of life that's on there? i know a lot of their early songs have 15 different titles, it that the same one that's sometimes called alone in the light? or are they different songs?

I should do that. "The toilet, eh? Well, if you walk around the building in a concentric semicircle, then enter the corridor filled with exquisite culinary delights, enduring the many olfactory-offending personages within, and descend to the lower level, there you may find the water closet."

If you did that, it may just be the funniest thing anybody's done on campus in a long time. :lmao:

Ezekiel 23:20

She's got needs I've sworn to satisfy.

:lmao: EPIC WIN!

For those interested, it reads:

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Damn, I love the Old Testament.

k peeps. i have a question for anyone who's heard the boy remasters. the instrumental speed of life that's on there? i know a lot of their early songs have 15 different titles, it that the same one that's sometimes called alone in the light? or are they different songs?

Can't tell you about the remaster itself, but Alone In The Light and Speed Of Life (which was NOT an instrumental live!) were completely different songs in concert. Speed Of Life's alternate title is Speed Of Light, while Alone In The Light is also known as All In The Light and City At Night.

You probably wouldn't get suspended for that, but you have been warned at least twice for joking around in WTAHNN. Do whatever you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

I was nearly suspended for "Will 'Scales' Be the Lead Single?" under the explanation that it was posting false information, even though I was asking a question.

So, yeah, this was merely temptation. I've learned you cannot say anything funny there.

Bang on a clipped British accent, for good measure. This would be the reinvention of funny.

I was nearly suspended for "Will 'Scales' Be the Lead Single?" under the explanation that it was posting false information, even though I was asking a question.

So, yeah, this was merely temptation. I've learned you cannot say anything funny there.

Funny and Interference are mostly mutually exclusive, with the exception of IO and this place. And, of course, the unintentionally funny stuff in EYKIW and WTAHNN.

I agree with Dostoevsky. Jesus is the person who would be LEAST welcome at most churches I have been to.

Yeah, we don't like them long-haired hippies round these here parts... Especially those who disrupt the established order and break up the nice gigs we've got going marketing our religion.

Can't tell you about the remaster itself, but Alone In The Light and Speed Of Life (which was NOT an instrumental live!) were completely different songs in concert. Speed Of Life's alternate title is Speed Of Light, while Alone In The Light is also known as All In The Light and City At Night.
that's what i'm thinking of! the alternate title city at night, which is close to speed of life for me, at least when i'm loopy :crack:

i think i have both of those songs already :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom