Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least, you know, Aussie students with poor English still speak English, unlike the hordes in the Asia Centre ...

Honestly... y'know that internationals who want to attend The University actually have to get a pretty high score on an IELTS english test?

I suspect most of them cheat, or something, cause honestly, some of the people round campus... I've had people walk up to me and ask where the toilet is in Chinese. Not that I don't understand what they're saying, but would you ask someone where the toilet was in English if you were studying in China, and had to pass a Chinese proficiency test to be there?

Listen To Bono New Album
Albums, Lyrics, Radio and More! It's Free With The Music Toolbar

BONO HAS A NEW ALBUM?! :ohmy: OMG I MUST TELL WTAHNN

Well I shant be ever going to University in Australia.

And I have now heard J. Swallow...and I will never be hearing it again.

Our universities are pretty good. It's back in primary school where the problems start before escalating wildly out of control into high school.

:happy:

So I just got my official registration date for courses and electives for my second year of uni; it's in the middle of my holiday...:(

Our universities are pretty good. It's back in primary school where the problems start before escalating wildly out of control into high school.

:happy:

:lol: It's cause at uni, all the crap's been filtered out... the others just become idiots that hang around doing nothing, or something.

By the way, everyone, One Tree Hill really is an awesome song. It just popped up on iTunes, and wow, it sounds even better on the remaster.

I'm already signed up for classes for next semester of Uni. That was before vacation even started :sad:

These live tracks from Boy seem pointless filler

Honestly... y'know that internationals who want to attend The University actually have to get a pretty high score on an IELTS english test?

I suspect most of them cheat, or something, cause honestly, some of the people round campus... I've had people walk up to me and ask where the toilet is in Chinese. Not that I don't understand what they're saying, but would you ask someone where the toilet was in English if you were studying in China, and had to pass a Chinese proficiency test to be there?

Wow, really? I don't suppose you reply in really complex English and see how they cope? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom