Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard it.

But much to my surprise I could hear the difference in some tracks on the JT remaster.

I honestly thought there was little notable difference, even on very good headphones. The intro of Exit was a little more audible, and a couple of songs had more depth in the mix, though not much. I'd say anybody who bought the single disc edition got totally ripped off.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who had to seriously crank up the stereo to actually hear Exit :giggle:

Ax to the Max! How's it going?

Could use some more sleep ... *slumps against desk*

Yourself?

I dunno. Personally, I think Boy already sounds as good as anything U2 has ever recorded, so you have to factor that in.

The demos on the other hand...those will be fun.

Cartoon World made me wanna shoot myself though.

Well that's a good way to win I guess....maybe not in a moral way though :wink:

Let the record show I 1)Kicked him in the CHEST, 2) Did it in the first match that I'd already lost.

and Brittany broke MY toe I swear.

As far as TJT, the standout for me was RTSS

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who had to seriously crank up the stereo to actually hear Exit :giggle:

I'd never actually listened to Exit or Mothers of the Disappeared properly until I bought the remaster set. It was too soft so I'd just finish the album there and move on.

Cartoon World made me wanna shoot myself though.

Let the record show I 1)Kicked him in the CHEST, 2) Did it in the first match that I'd already lost.

and Brittany broke MY toe I swear.

As far as TJT, the standout for me was RTSS

Oh you did kick him with the ball in the first one... Oh yeah the second one you knocked both of us down and then ran for the goal.... loser!

And... My big toe hurts really bad! Half the nail broke off... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom