Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GibsonGirl if you're interested it'd be awesome to get you in on the Artist League; it's something that will really only be enjoyable if we have a bunch of people doing it rather than a few

What, pray tell, is the Artist League?

I haven't really been online all that much as of late. :uhoh:

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw the thread in LS. Looking now.

What, pray tell, is the Artist League?

I haven't really been online all that much as of late. :uhoh:

It's something we've only started today (well the nominations are today), there's a thread in B&C that explains what we're going to do with it. Hoping to get a good few people into it so that it actually becomes interesting.

Didn't see that coming :lol:

I think what I'll do is pick up the 1 disc version of October today, and ask for the box set for my birthday.

And with that vote Pink Floyd have become the first band to reach 10 nominations

Yes!

In unrelated news, I would like to give a big

kid-middle-finger.jpg

to my university.

ihatemun.jpg

I need this course in order to graduate. I only register at 9:00 AM tomorrow. Registration order is based upon academic performance, and I maintained a perfect 4.0 GPA over the last three semesters. How 17 people managed to register before me is a mystery. I contacted the registration office, only to be told that no one would be able to help me with any of my queries.

If I can't register tomorrow, there will be hell to pay. :mad:

I'll join you on the feeling inferior list. Thankfully, being an honors student, I have first dibs :dance:

I AM going to buy October. In a few minutes.

I'll join you on the feeling inferior list. Thankfully, being an honors student, I have first dibs :dance:

I AM going to buy October. In a few minutes.

I'm also an honours student. :grumpy: I don't know what the hell is going on, but I intend on finding out.

Maybe I should've just listened to the Imeem streams :lol: but I kinda wanted to wait until the day they came out.

Mom said she's gonna buy me the box for my birthday, so I need to tide myself over anyawys.

This is sounding really good, and that's coming from someone who doesn't care overly much for Boy

I'm also an honours student. :grumpy: I don't know what the hell is going on, but I intend on finding out.

I'm not sure how big your school is, or how they treat athletes there, but I know at my school, the only people who sign up for classes before me are athletes.

Not Bono. You should write him about this. He'd be all about your case.

Oh man, that reminds me.

About a year ago, I was watching TV with my roommate. One of those annoying (RED) mobile phone adverts came on, claiming that the campaign would donate a kilo of food to Africa for every phone purchased. Said roommate turned to me and said "You're too thin. Don't worry, I'll go out and buy a red phone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom