Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no, I'm happy to send you some stuff to see if you like it.
i don't want to tie up your interwebs with long uploading times. Plus, I have a feeling I'll like them. I agree with you on most musical fronts, except 60's and 70's British rock.

My internet really is too slow for that.

I challenge you to try to get 15ed. Maybe open Interference in two windows or something, and try to make one post in one window straight after a post in the other.

Nominations thread for the Artist League is up so everyone get to nominating your favourite bands or asking questions about the league :hyper:

i don't want to tie up your interwebs with long uploading times. Plus, I have a feeling I'll like them. I agree with you on most musical fronts, except 60's and 70's British rock.

Nah, I'm always happy to spread PT goodness. Could send something while I'm asleep, then it's not slowing down the Internet while I'm actually using it.

nine more posts...15 more minutes.

I can do that easy!

1. This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

HAAAA. I got it!

AWESOME.

And there goes a Superthread purity point, you corrupt little postwhore.

Ooh, and I should post the revised draft test for you and Reggo to look at. It may be the final version.

Do you even have to wait for posts as a premium now?

For a while, I thought even being 15ed was a thing of the past since I was making posts so close together that I swore had to be less than 15 seconds apart. But evidently 15 seconds is shorter than I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom