Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually can't believe he's comparatively more popular than Brendan Nelson. Nelson's an idiot with no charisma, but he'd be 100x better than Bush.
We have rednecks and Mormons, that's all I can say to explain it.

I could ask you the same thing, missy!
I was asking in reference to his remark about the US economy being fucked.

I on the otherhand, have been (trying and failing miserably) to get things done and every time I come onto the Superthread, it kinda, uh, never happens. :laugh:

Bush's disapproval rating is higher now than his approval rating was when he got elected the first time! :lmao:

I on the otherhand, have been (trying and failing miserably) to get things done and every time I come onto the Superthread, it kinda, uh, never happens. :laugh:
I know, but I had a valid question. But now I've forgotten what I was going to say to you this morning. So, er...crap. :giggle:

That will work. Or you could do Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

People can nominate anyone, correct? Not just "bands" per se...

Yeah I think I'd go with either of those two, although I won't be able to do 3 every week but in general that's what I'd aim for with a warning if it will change

People would be able to nominate any band or artist they wanted, although those who make the league (Especially the top levels) will be the ones who get the most nominations

Definitely not doing a good job of avoiding it right now, you postwhore. :tsk:

Yeah I think I'd go with either of those two, although I won't be able to do 3 every week but in general that's what I'd aim for with a warning if it will change

People would be able to nominate any band or artist they wanted, although those who make the league (Especially the top levels) will be the ones who get the most nominations

Sounds good. :up:

Somehow, this does not surprise me. :lol:

But never fear! I'm quite senile in my young age too.
Senility is fun. But I'm wondering if we're all experiencing the first stage of alzheimer's. Could be worth some investigating.

Google ads:
Goddamn lamp (still)
Prosecutor Bug wrote a book about Bush? Sweet :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom