Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Kidz Bop,

Dont use songs with lyrics you cant use on the c.d. Your Lyrics that you put in place of them sound stupid. Thanks!

Love always,
Brittany.

P.s.
You sound nothingggg like the original.

Let me guess, they attempted to put "Sexy Can I" on a cd didn't they :tsk:

No no no! Don't do this! I promise you, Alex Descends --> Acrobat is one of the best combinations I've ever created. Everybody who's tried it has come back with glowing comments.

If you really badly want One and Ultra Violet, I'd suggest this:

WGRYWH
Slow Dancing
Ultra Violet
One
Wild Irish Rose
Alex Descends
Acrobat
Love Is Blindness

Ahh, I just edited One's spot. So you reckon UV after Slow Dancing, eh?

I might just cut UV...

Dear Kidz Bop,

Dont use songs with lyrics you cant use on the c.d. Your Lyrics that you put in place of them sound stupid. Thanks!

Love always,
Brittany.

P.s.
You sound nothingggg like the original.

Kidz Bop brings the lulz with its shittiness.

*tries again* Axver, I need Alex Descends.

Thank you.

Ahh, I just edited One's spot. So you reckon UV after Slow Dancing, eh?

I might just cut UV...

Yeah, especially if you're using the Bono and Edge Slow Dancing, it would probably be best, at least in my mind. Remembering I don't play Ultra Violet, so I don't promise you that segue would actually work. I'm unwilling to try it myself. :laugh:

Sometimes I'm almost tempted to modify the album to have Alex Descends --> Acrobat opening, but then that leaves me with the small issue of where the fuck to put Zoo Station.

My teeth are actually surprisingly good besides those fillings, especially given how I'm rather lax on dental care sometimes. Never had to have any other treatments done. I'd hate to have braces or my wisdom teeth removed or anything like that.

Probably a safe bet U2 will 1. be in the top division and 2. stay there. :wink:

It'd be funny if U2 started in the top division and just lost every match lol

:hmm: I should probably go find my work clothes.

I hate work :sad:
Work sucks. Fuck work.
finger.gif

Yeah, especially if you're using the Bono and Edge Slow Dancing, it would probably be best, at least in my mind. Remembering I don't play Ultra Violet, so I don't promise you that segue would actually work. I'm unwilling to try it myself. :laugh:

Sometimes I'm almost tempted to modify the album to have Alex Descends --> Acrobat opening, but then that leaves me with the small issue of where the fuck to put Zoo Station.

Screw it, I cut UV and put One after Slow Dancing; seems to work pretty well.

Zoo Station has to open. There's honestly nowhere else it can go.

Anyone else in here who would think they would be interested in taking part in kind of a Band League; basically the idea is bands play "matches" against each other and everyone gives it a result and then we get a final result from adding everyone's results up and we have like a table with like relegation to lower divisions and all that like a Football league

Screw it, I cut UV and put One after Slow Dancing; seems to work pretty well.

Zoo Station has to open. There's honestly nowhere else it can go.

Ah, cool. That's another combination I wasn't willing to try. :wink:

Yeah. I may play around one day and see if I can use Alex Descends --> Acrobat to open the second side, maybe.

Live, Alex Descends as intro music and the band ripping into Acrobat as the opener would have FUCKING SLAYED.

Anyone else in here who would think they would be interested in taking part in kind of a Band League; basically the idea is bands play "matches" against each other and everyone gives it a result and then we get a final result from adding everyone's results up and we have like a table with like relegation to lower divisions and all that like a Football league

Definitely sounds like a good bitchfest of a time. I'm in

I have 15 minutes before I have to leave for work. If Madonna is to be believed, that's just enough time to save the world YES!

Definitely sounds like a good bitchfest of a time. I'm in

I have 15 minutes before I have to leave for work. If Madonna is to be believed, that's just enough time to save the world YES!

Yay! Should be good anyway; especially if U2 like lose every match lol

So should I make a nomination thread now and then finalise the league rules later or wait?

:| Epic Phail. I was searching my local record store's website for the remasters and it pulled up Foxboro Hot Tubs. EPIC PHAIL.

Yay! Should be good anyway; especially if U2 like lose every match lol

So should I make a nomination thread now and then finalise the league rules later or wait?

My personal inclination would be to hammer out the rules first, especially since Interference has this habit of saying "but I'd prefer this, that, and the other". If you come armed with rules and say "this is what's happening", it can at least cut down on some forum bullshit.

:| Epic Phail. I was searching my local record store's website for the remasters and it pulled up Foxboro Hot Tubs. EPIC PHAIL.

I have no idea who the hell Foxboro Hot Tubs are, but ... that's a shit band name.

I have no idea who the hell Foxboro Hot Tubs are, but ... that's a shit band name.
One of Green Day's side projects. They can't be arsed to release stuff like that under their real name. They did an 80's album under the guise of The Network. Good album, epic phailure on not claiming it as theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom