Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why he had all of five lines in Kung Fu Panda.

That being said, Kung Fu Panda had some very realistic martial arts in it: the scene where Shifu finally decides to train Po at the Pool of Sacred Tears (where you see Oog Way doing martial arts) and the scenes where a silhouette Po is practicing on his own are all based on Chang Quan, considered the "classic" Wushu form and learned by all beginners.

I really loved that movie. It was cute, there wasn't a lot of adult jokes (really I can only recall one), and the score I LOVED THE SCORE.

My big Japanese accomplishment is that I can count to 10.

Just Japan in general is a :yikes: sometimes... almost entirely when it comes to the manga and anime stuff.

Yeah, I think I'll pass on all that. Or set fire to it ...

And J-Pop and J-Rock are crimes against humanity.

Dear God, why? I'm Asian and I don't understand why any white person would want to look Japanese.

That being said, I'm not your garden-variety Asian, so don't take my word as gospel with regards to these sorta things.
Uh, Anime fans are insane?

I really loved that movie. It was cute, there wasn't a lot of adult jokes (really I can only recall one), and the score I LOVED THE SCORE.

YES. I downloaded the score, and will probably buy it. I need more classical Asian music in my life.

This is great, two ads on top: Learn Greek Interactively and Learn Mandarin Chinese.

HEY GUESS WHAT, I CAN READ AND WRITE KOINE GREEK AND READ AND WRITE AND SPEAK MANDARIN CHINESE, SO TAKE THAT, ADS!

Foolish ad. It is no match for the Dragon Warrior!

This is great, two ads on top: Learn Greek Interactively and Learn Mandarin Chinese.

HEY GUESS WHAT, I CAN READ AND WRITE KOINE GREEK AND READ AND WRITE AND SPEAK MANDARIN CHINESE, SO TAKE THAT, ADS!

:laugh:

Next we'll get "Start your own U2 setlist website" or something ...

Is it worse than that "I make $1,000 a day" ad that was everywhere on the forums a couple of weeks ago, though?
I don't know why I hate it, I just do. I don't get any of the fun ads you guys are getting cause of those damn lamps.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

They must sure be used to tourists...

It was in Tokyo so..pretty much yeah. A lot of cashiers and such spoke english as well.

gay bear dating.

:yikes:

:sad:

whatthefuck.jpg

Kill you

My big Japanese accomplishment is that I can count to 10.

ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, jyu
I hate writing romanized Japanese though...I want to stab it in its non-existent eye
Did Pixar do Madagascar? I CANNOT wait for Madagascar 2 to come out!!!
:hyper:

NO! I hate Dreamworks cartoons, and Madagascar is very guilty of belonging to them.

Only Kung-Fu Panda and the first Shrek are decent in my eyes

My whocareswhatyouthink eyes
Yeah, I think I'll pass on all that. Or set fire to it ...

And J-Pop and J-Rock are crimes against humanity.

:yes: but SOMETIMES some of it's ok and fun to listen to.

YES. I downloaded the score, and will probably buy it. I need more classical Asian music in my life.

I need to get ahold of it myself. Hans Zimmer for the big win here.

138 words is all you need
Use just 138 words to say almost anything you want to say in Spanish

Why do I need 138 when Bono gets by on four?

UNOS DOS TRES CATORCE

UNOS DOS TRES CATORCE
:lmao: I have tears streaming down my face from laughing at this.

WIN!!!

Actually... I don't know how to break this to you but...

Book - 1434: The Year a Magnificent Chinese Fleet Sailed to Italy and Ignited the Renaissance: Internet Book Database

1434: The Year a Magnificent Chinese Fleet Sailed to Italy and Ignited the Renaissance

Came out a month ago.

... oh my god.

Oh my non-existent god.

OH MY NON-EXISTENT GOD ON A STICK.

OH MY NON-DIVINE, ENTIRELY HUMAN JESUS CHRIST RIDING A BIKE THROUGH CENTRAL MELBOURNE IN RUSH HOUR WEARING NOTHING BUT A G-STRING.

This is the end of the history discipline, folks. We all might as well just pack it in. Close the faculty doors. There's just no point studying it with geniuses like Gavin Menzies and his shameless ghostwristers to tell us all how it really happened.

UNOS DOS TRES CATORCE

:lmao:

Edge seems to get by on just two. :up:

OH MY NON-DIVINE, ENTIRELY HUMAN JESUS CHRIST RIDING A BIKE THROUGH CENTRAL MELBOURNE IN RUSH HOUR WEARING NOTHING BUT A G-STRING.
I like this better than "Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches". It's more colourful.

first of all: Ax, greatest post. EVER.

second: Worst title for a book. Ever.

third: here we go, 一、二、三、四、五、?、七、 八、九、十

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom