Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolness. Sounds like they may not be bad either. I've all of midday to 2:15pm to kill, so buying some pizza and checking them out seems like a good idea.

:hi5: Same here, so I'll see you there.

Haha, love it how you've gone from not knowing anything about Union House to semi-regularly attending the weekly concerts now!

Oh by the way, Skipping Girl Vinegar's album is coming out in September, if you're interested, so there'll be something to listen to before NLOTH or whatever it's called comes out.

I'm going to use that on my Japanophile friend and see if she knows what it means...

My google ads are obsessed with some $279 Lamp

Mine lately seem to almost entirely be text ads to "listen to U2 album" (yeah, all those CDs on my shelf are just too far away), "find new U2 album" (that Bono bastard lost it again?), free U2 ringtones (now with viruses!), and ... FatLoss4Idiots.com.

My google ads are obsessed with some $279 Lamp

I am going to buy that lamp, just so the ad will shut up :glare:

See, personally, I don't care whether the movie is good or not at all, I'm gonna be paying the entry fare just to see that fight scene between the two of them. And it will be worth it, judging by the trailers. :heart:

I just wish the movie WEREN'T in english. Jackie Chan's english ftl. I can't believe they gave him a role in Kung Fu Panda. Isn't the goal to give him as FEW speaking lines as possible? Voice acting should be the LAST thing you find him doing.

:hi5: Same here, so I'll see you there.

Haha, love it how you've gone from not knowing anything about Union House to semi-regularly attending the weekly concerts now!

Oh by the way, Skipping Girl Vinegar's album is coming out in September, if you're interested, so there'll be something to listen to before NLOTH or whatever it's called comes out.

Awesome. Yeah, I'll probably hit each concert this semester. What the fuck else am I going to do in that two hour gap? It's just a little too short for me to pop home.

Ah, cool, may just have to check that out.

:lol: 'twas a good guess.

In Chinese it's mai-dan-u or something. Not that I'd willingly eat McDonald's in China...

McDonalds in Japan had ONE amazing thing. You know what that was? While my friend and I were studying the menu in Japanese, the cashier noticed, picked it up off the counter, flipped it over, and the entire thing was in english :love:

In fact, almost all the Japanese I know comes from martial arts terms... Words like Zan (cut/slice), Ken (hit/strike), Ryu (dragon?) and so on.

Mine lately seem to almost entirely be text ads to "listen to U2 album" (yeah, all those CDs on my shelf are just too far away), "find new U2 album" (that Bono bastard lost it again?), free U2 ringtones (now with viruses!), and ... FatLoss4Idiots.com.
New U2 remastered albums
Goddamn lamp again
Watch U2 videos Free Free
AD reset password.

Who the hell mentioned a password? :huh:

I had to watch Kung Fu Panda the other day.

Ax, this email may or may not have sent. It may also have been sent about 6-8 times. I cannot be sure of any of this.
:slant:

I just wish the movie WEREN'T in english. Jackie Chan's english ftl. I can't believe they gave him a role in Kung Fu Panda. Isn't the goal to give him as FEW speaking lines as possible? Voice acting should be the LAST thing you find him doing.

Which is why he had all of five lines in Kung Fu Panda.

That being said, Kung Fu Panda had some very realistic martial arts in it: the scene where Shifu finally decides to train Po at the Pool of Sacred Tears (where you see Oog Way doing martial arts) and the scenes where a silhouette Po is practicing on his own are all based on Chang Quan, considered the "classic" Wushu form and learned by all beginners.

New U2 remastered albums
Goddamn lamp again
Watch U2 videos Free Free
AD reset password.

Who the hell mentioned a password? :huh:

:laugh:

I've gotten one about RNA a few times. We're geneticists now?

HA AND I JUST NOTICED I'VE NOW GOT A PASSWORD ONE!

Admin Password
Reset Admin Password to Blank. Access XP/2000/NT/2003/Server!

McDonalds in Japan had ONE amazing thing. You know what that was? While my friend and I were studying the menu in Japanese, the cashier noticed, picked it up off the counter, flipped it over, and the entire thing was in english :love:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

They must sure be used to tourists...

:laugh:

I've gotten one about RNA a few times. We're geneticists now?

HA AND I JUST NOTICED I'VE NOW GOT A PASSWORD ONE!

Admin Password
Reset Admin Password to Blank. Access XP/2000/NT/2003/Server!
Goddamn lamp, Free Australia map.

I checked out those lamps. They're LCD replacement bulbs, so U2 might actually use them for their stage set-up. Weird.

:yikes: Of the would-get-plastic-surgery-if-they-could-to-look-Japanese variety

Dear God, why? I'm Asian and I don't understand why any white person would want to look Japanese.

That being said, I'm not your garden-variety Asian, so don't take my word as gospel with regards to these sorta things.

gay bear dating.

:yikes:

whatthefuck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom