Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. I'm sorry for anything I've said in the past, and for things I am most likely to say in the future.

:reject:

:lol: Don't worry. I'm more a follower of Jesus than a Christian these days, really.

Besides which, I can feel secure in the knowledge that I'm (maybe) going to Heaven and you lot (probably) aren't! :wink:

:lol: Don't worry. I'm more a follower of Jesus than a Christian these days, really.

Besides which, I can feel secure in the knowledge that I'm (maybe) going to Heaven and you lot (probably) aren't! :wink:

I'm going to Hell For Certain in Kentucky. :up:

... and probably Hell for certain too.

So if anyone here has any interest in making nominations for the Artist League and hasn't posted a list yet, could you because the thread has really gone completely off topic :lol:

:laugh:

It might surprise you to learn that I'm studying a Bachelor of Theology... and am quite a devout Christian. Only not a good one.
It was a joke. Not a particularly good one.

That's cool. I'm with Axver on this one. Atheist.

i haven't had a chance to read that thread yet :hmm: i'm sure anyone i'd suggest would lose terribly!

Well some of the nominations at the moment include Avril and Britney so I doubt ones you suggest would do too badly. And anyway if you were the only person to nominate them I doubt it'd make much different :wink:

My street is Peter Pan Ave. No lie. It sounds like it should be a thread title.

:sad:

:laugh:

I once lived on a street called The Panorama. Fucking pain in the arse on forms that wanted you to specify whether it's a Road or Street or Ave or what. No, not The Panorama Road. Or The Panorama Drive. Just The Panorama.

I didn't actually get it, but I just love posting Old Testament verses out of context. Hell, even IN context is funny.

:hi5:
Friend of Dorothy is a euphemism for flamboyant male homosexual in America.

I've never even cracked the cover of a bible, tbh.

I was once lost and passed by three streets one was called Hope Street, the second Faith Street, the third was called Death Street; whoever thought those would be good streets to place beside each other annoys me...

Not-so-dear Marquis,

You F-ing idiot... I hate you!! You suck!! Go back to the minors and have Wood start for you. Im sure if he could only pitch 2 or 3 innings it would be better than what you could do! Hell I could do better than you!

No Love,
Brittany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom