Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you did kick him with the ball in the first one... Oh yeah the second one you knocked both of us down and then ran for the goal.... loser!

And... My big toe hurts really bad! Half the nail broke off... thanks!

You're making me sound like the villain here! You cheated your fair share :grumpy:

And you tripped on the cement that wasn't my fault!

The War bonus disc is the suckiest bunch of suck that ever sucked.

I ended up not being as disappointed with the Boy one as I thought I would be.

I'm still on October, Chass wanted me to listen through it again with her this time. Then the bonus disc, then onto war.

No I didnt cheat.. Ben MAY have. Im not sure I wasnt paying attention. You ARE the villian... meany!

And no you pushed me as I was running for the ball!

YOU TRIPPED! I happened to run into you as you were falling.

And Ben is a big fat cheater :lol: READY SET GO!

Daniel Lanois is playing Halifax in October.. and his tickets are really quite affordable.. 30 to 40 clams.

It may well be worth a drive to Halifax, despite the fact that I don't particularly care for that city. :giggle:

n18311893_32091065_7848.jpg

what happened to this sister that I USED to know?:sad:

I enjoy that he overlooked how rubbish Guns N' Roses has become. Doing that would deflate his argument.

Not that he has one.

What Guns n Roses are the best band EVER! :wink:

Yeah. We know demos of numerous War songs exist, so why not use those rather than a million remixes?

They done it because....eh...

RavenBlue if you could, could you replace U2 in your list of nominations for the Artist League, they already received enough to get in, thanks :)

Now that I've learned how to use Audacity, I'm wondering if I should edit the single mix of Streets into the proper version of Streets so that it has backing vocals.

I could have a supertrack then, Beautiful Ghost / Where the Streets Have No Name / Where The Streets Have No Name (Single Mix).

I like the USA Remix of Two Hearts. That's about it.

The Boy bonus disc is very cool though. I actually like Saturday Night more than Fire.

I liked Speed of Life a lot. and I hadn't heard even half of the stuff on that disc, so it was a good listen. Even if the original twilight made me go like this > :yikes:

I liked Speed of Life a lot. and I hadn't heard even half of the stuff on that disc, so it was a good listen. Even if the original twilight made me go like this > :yikes:

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back