Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think my daughter (Lily) will have curly hair as well.

:cute:

If she does....one word of advice.....baby/kids shampoos etc suck on curly hair. The only way I could keep my girls hair tangle free has been with proper shampoo's and conditioners. My eldest has a ton of ringlets in her hair....

Torrential rainstorm today flooded our garage and backyard. Over a foot of water in a little under an hour. :| I'm not looking forward to cleaning that up. :hmm: I hope the Yorkie can swim...

Everything on rapid share is so fucking slow anymore. Makes downloading more difficult when you're trying not to get noticed.

Oh my God. 2 on 1 football/soccer. Me against my 7 year old brother and 16 year old sister. It was gruesome

:| My best friend just quit his job (we work at the same place). Bastard. He didn't tell me till now.

And after popping out of here for a while I'm back :wave:

I honestly have no idea which one I would choose. Radiohead has fewer crappy albums, but Pink Floyd has more classics. :hmm:

Yeah that match up will be quite the evil one

On the topic U2 also managed to reach ten nominations, so hopefully that'll mean people will start nominating other bands more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom