Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-t-touuuching yoooou. :yuck: Never cared for it.

Seriously I was all kinds of... I get it bono..you're going to touch whoever you're singing to...next song please.

Saturday Night was pretty cool, the middle especially, then it sorta dragged on a bit.

Alright, I'm going to pick up some dinner.

GG - I've probably already mentioned this to you (I'm a redundant ass), but I almost took a job in Jeffrey's Bay this last year. We had to turn it down because my daughter was born less than 2 weeks before we would have had to arrive.

Things to Make and Do was cool too... another one I'd never heard, Idon't have a lot of early U2 b-sides.

Single Version of OOC is trippy-weird :crack:

U2's done a lot of things that could be used in the Coldplay-U2 manner:

- Eno.
- The Mullet.
- Instrumental called Speed of Life: YouTube - David Bowie - Speed of Life (only if U2's sounds like this, though).

An no, it seems U2 are indeed innocent.

I just found it funny that Coldplay also have a song called Speed of Sound. But...I'm not going to go all crazy anti-coldplay about THAT fact

Ok GG, before the single version of Twilight can change my mind, I'll say that this bonus disc is pretty cool. some pretty great stuff. HOWEVER a lot of it's stuff I've just never heard before. For all I know you might have all of it already.

Alright, I'm going to pick up some dinner.

GG - I've probably already mentioned this to you (I'm a redundant ass), but I almost took a job in Jeffrey's Bay this last year. We had to turn it down because my daughter was born less than 2 weeks before we would have had to arrive.

Enjoy! :wave:

Yeah, you did mention something about moving to SA, but I don't remember you saying Jeffrey's Bay specifically. Take it from me - it's a good thing you didn't accept that job offer. South Africa is not the kind of place where you want to raise a family. Not today. Even if I had the opportunity to go back on holiday right now and visit my extended family, I would not go. It's simply too dangerous. Second highest crime rate in the world, and it has affected just about everyone who lives there. My cousin has almost been murdered three times, my aunt's neighbours were hijacked in their driveway, my great grandfather was brutally attacked by the help he hired to fix his roof, my former neighbour was murdered in his shop for a small amount of cash in the register, etc...it's just not worth it.

Ok GG, before the single version of Twilight can change my mind, I'll say that this bonus disc is pretty cool. some pretty great stuff. HOWEVER a lot of it's stuff I've just never heard before. For all I know you might have all of it already.

Awesome. :up: I do have most of the bonus material, but the audio quality of it is terrible. I'd like to replace it.

Awesome. :up: I do have most of the bonus material, but the audio quality of it is terrible. I'd like to replace it.

Oh, well then DEFINITELY worth it, it all sounds really good.

Ugh...Twilight was worse than I could've possibly imagined

Oh, well then DEFINITELY worth it, it all sounds really good.

Ugh...Twilight was worse than I could've possibly imagined

Hurrah! I shall cruise down to the local record shop (aka Wal-Mart, as I've mentioned before :yuck: ) and see if they have it. Bahaha, and is that the demo version of Twilight? "Twilight! Twilight! Twilight!" Well done, Bono.

Anyway, I'm off to scare the shit out of myself by playing Silent Hill. :wave: Goodnight, all.

K, I gotta go return some stuff to the library and then, October!

Need to take a break anyways. There was WAY too much feedback during Cartoon World...my ears are now killing me, and the monster headache I've had all day is back with a vengeance.

:mad: I can't believe it. I bought my favourite bacon and cheese bread rolls from the supermarket bakery today. Obviously the cheese price is affecting them now....I swear there were no more than about 10 strands of melted grated cheese on each bun. How RUDE is that!!!! My friend on a radio station wants to ring me this afternoon on air and talk about it.....I think that's rude too...how desperate is he for show content!! :lol:

e2e872d8.jpg

:giggle: They even have a crack...... :silent:

But they always used to be soooooooo good :drool:. Now the skimpy bastards have done the dirty on me. I'll have to go to Bakers Delight :mad: I WILL NOT BE BEATEN! :madwife:

I've got KFC :drool: a million.

yeah that diet thing isn't happening right now BACK OFF

I should start listening to October, but I kinda promised Chass we could have a listening party if I ever finally heard it. I see her lurking about but she's not on MSN :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom