Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at the original Twilight. In the liner notes, Edge mentions that they couldn't find the master tape for it, so they took it right off of the vinyl. Oh man, it totally shows, too. It really sucks, and this version obviously sucks as well. Why would they even bother?

:lol: at the original Twilight. In the liner notes, Edge mentions that they couldn't find the master tape for it, so they took it right off of the vinyl. Oh man, it totally shows, too. It really sucks, and this version obviously sucks as well. Why would they even bother?

They couldn't popssibly have replaced that with one of the countless other songs they left off? *coughstreetmissioncough*

I would've bought boy as soon as humanly possble is street mission had been on there. Some of edge's best work, and so young too.

They unfortunately left Street Mission off. Who the hell knows why. I can only hope they are planning some sort of rarities set in the future, but I'm not holding my breath.

ok, this boxset is starting to make less and less sense to me :huh: it's an awesome song! ><

The live tracks sounded great at the end.

So some good things on the bonus disc, and some not so good things. At under 53 minutes, it's a decent offering, but there's obviously plenty of room left for other songs. Could have been better.

Still glad I got it though.

The live tracks sounded great at the end.

So some good things on the bonus disc, and some not so good things. At under 53 minutes, it's a decent offering, but there's obviously plenty of room left for other songs. Could have been better.

Still glad I got it though.

You're making me look forward to this an awful lot :wink:

I have no idea what the hell goes on in these "superthreads", but I just had to stop in and say that this is one of the best names you've had so far. :D

I have no idea what the hell goes on in these "superthreads", but I just had to stop in and say that this is one of the best names you've had so far. :D

It's just a (really incredibly) random chat thread

Hey Dave if you're interested check out the Artist League Nomination thread , we're trying to get as many as we can into it

Good afternoon, Superthread. :wave:

Hi Dave. :wave: Are you still defending Canada's shores?

Hey GibsonGirl if you're interested it'd be awesome to get you in on the Artist League; it's something that will really only be enjoyable if we have a bunch of people doing it rather than a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom