Woodenbong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Describe's gone quiet, eh? :wink:

Well we revived it from death but it's still sorta on life support these days :wink:

And come on people get to nominating bands for the league, you know you all want to :wink: even those of you who haven't said anything about it yet, it'll be fun I swear

Well we revived it from death but it's still sorta on life support these days :wink:

And come on people get to nominating bands for the league, you know you all want to :wink: even those of you who haven't said anything about it yet, it'll be fun I swear

Done and done.

I figured nominating John Frusciante wasn't worth it, so I went with my favorite ten that have a chance.

Done and done.

I figured nominating John Frusciante wasn't worth it, so I went with my favorite ten that have a chance.

yeah he probably wouldn't pick up enough votes to even make the lower leagues. I don't know why I named the Dresden Dolls but I'm just hoping they get a couple more votes so they might scrap in to a low league.

The minimum I'm hoping for with it is 2 leagues of 10 bands each; although I would personally prefer a lot more than that I think that will be the minimum needed to make it work

I'm getting the remasters off Amazon in that boxset they're doing but they delayed it a week so I won't get to hear it until I'm back from Canada...:(

Yeah, I figured I didn't really care for the special box set packaging, and I didn't want to wait, so I just bought them locally.

$60 for all three.

I knew they were probably gonna cost me at least 20 euro each here so getting them off amazon was a hell of a lot cheaper for me and came with a nice box set and poster too

So that's why you're here right now? :wink:

Just contributed my band list. I avoided some I know only I would nominate, such as Orphaned Land and Agalloch, but went for a couple of obscurities I hope may have an outside chance, e.g. Pure Reason Revolution and The Shadows. I feel bad about omitting The Cure, but I figure enough others will nominate them that it'll be OK. It was between them and REM for the "band I love others will cover for me" status, and I like REM just a bit more so they stayed in the ten I nominated.

:grumpy: I left my port salut cheese in the fridge too long... it had nice little funghi on it..

now I made cubes of dutch cheese with slices of ham around them for after dinner snack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom