Woodcock, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I think I might have to become a technical fan of the Warriors over this. Not that I understand Rugby in the slightest, nor have any idea when they ever even play, or have any way of ever seeing any of their games :happy:

NRL.com - Official Site of the NRL > NRL Home might help.

I don't know what to compare this to. The only thing I can think of, and this is pushing it considering we have a really difficult game next week, is the Steelers of a few years ago, winning the Superbowl from 6th seed.

I have a big motherfucking assignment due Monday week, I haven't started, and another biggish one due at a similar time....and I'm still checking Air New Zealand, Emirates, Qantas, etc.

Some things are so much more important than education.

I told my dad a month ago that money was going to need to be saved because there's not way I'm not going to at least ONE game. Just one is all I ask, I have to see it. It's been 100 years. Who knows when it might happen again :lol:

Leadsinger of a UK Coldplay Tribute band that I just now found on google. I'm sure more research would turn up an overweight such person.

http://www.coldplace.co.uk/images/bamboo/CotswoldBamboo076.jpg
CotswoldBamboo076.jpg

The two lines on his forehead are going to be in my nightmares tonight.

NRL.com - Official Site of the NRL > NRL Home might help.

I don't know what to compare this to. The only thing I can think of, and this is pushing it considering we have a really difficult game next week, is the Steelers of a few years ago, winning the Superbowl from 6th seed.

I'm assuming it's something like if the Astros were to magically come back from nearly last place earlier this season, overcome their four games back deficit in the wild card, and win the world series.

It's not going to happen btw...but last week it looked like it could have

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure Coldplay fans still exist. Sure, you get the odd person here who seems to enjoy listening to them, but one such as a hardcore Coldplay fan who listens to their albums regularly and looks like a fat Chris Martin, you know that's just a made up concept, it's like the Boogeyman/Boogeymen for U2 fans.

Interesting fact: a Coldplay fan named Ed is Dead is currently typing essentially the same thing on some forum called Intervention or some shit, although they would describe the boogeyman U2 fan as a rakish Bono.

I'd divorce my husband if he said he liked Coldplay

I saw Chris Martin once going to visit U2 at Abbey Road:no:

Funny, I'm installing AOE3 and the expansions on this computer right now!

Did you hear that Ensemble Studios had to close down earlier this month, likely due to the supposed bankruptcy of the States? :(

:hi5: Yay!

and No I hadn't :sad: Are they part of AOE games? I thought it was from Ubisoft :hmm:

I only bought the whole collector's thing for Conquerors :lol: installed that, I'm going to check the new additions now :D later!

I told my dad a month ago that money was going to need to be saved because there's not way I'm not going to at least ONE game. Just one is all I ask, I have to see it. It's been 100 years. Who knows when it might happen again :lol:

Times like this, sudden death beats a series. It's not as much time spent out of town.

Worst comes to worst, airfares are the only thing I have to worry about. I have friends in Sydney.....or I can sleep at the airport.

Times like this, sudden death beats a series. It's not as much time spent out of town.

Worst comes to worst, airfares are the only thing I have to worry about. I have friends in Sydney.....or I can sleep at the airport.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm glad I live so close to Chicago, no problems there, cause I'm sure my family would put me up....

...Right?

Right?

I'll be back, going to get an omelet

:hi5: Yay!

and No I hadn't :sad: Are they part of AOE games? I thought it was from Ubisoft :hmm:

I only bought the whole collector's thing for Conquerors :lol: installed that, I'm going to check the new additions now :D later!

Ubisoft? Nah, Ensemble were always the developers for AOE games, and Microsoft distributed them... unless Ubisoft is somehow involved in the collection editions, but I'm not sure.

Have fun!

I'm assuming it's something like if the Astros were to magically come back from nearly last place earlier this season, overcome their four games back deficit in the wild card, and win the world series.

It's not going to happen btw...but last week it looked like it could have

Out of 26 weeks, we spent 3 in the top eight. For the first time ever, 8th defeated the 1st place team in the finals, and then, again, for the first time ever, the 8th place team made it through to the grand final qualifier.

I'm scared of waking up and finding out it's a dream.

OH HELL YES

Porcupine Tree

Oh waaaaah, I'm tired of living under the shadow of Pink Floyd, waaaahhh, stop comparing me to Pink Floyd. Yeah, maybe we'll stop comparing you to Pink Floyd when you stop fucking trying to be Pink Floyd, you long haired hippie dorks. I don't know quite by what fluke you wound up with the biggest fan base of nerds since Star Trek, but enjoy it while it lasts. And stop trying to fucking experiment with new sounds and go back to being the poor man's Pink Floyd, because that's what brings home the bacon, idiots.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm glad I live so close to Chicago, no problems there, cause I'm sure my family would put me up....

...Right?

Right?

I'll be back, going to get an omelet

Is Texas close to Chicago, relatively speaking? Because Texas to Chicago is probably bigger than any domestic flight in New Zealand by a big margin.

Mmmmm, omelette. I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow.

Forgive me for this constant quoting, but I'm kind of tired and just swigging some crispy Birra Moretti and this is just really fucking good:

The Your Band Sucks Anniversary Zing Blowout

Christ, how the hell did Billy Corgan decide that he should be a rock star? He looked in the mirror and said "Hey! I look like a cross between Nosferatu and a penis, and I sing like Rod Stewart with a severe case of mumps doing a Peter Lorre impression! I've got what it takes!"

Also, and 13-6 down at halftime, all I could think about was the 2004 Grand Final ,here the Roosters went in to halftime leading 13-6....and went on to lose 16-13. As the pessimist I am, I didn't mention it, but....damn, it was nice to get one right.

Ubisoft? Nah, Ensemble were always the developers for AOE games, and Microsoft distributed them... unless Ubisoft is somehow involved in the collection editions, but I'm not sure.

Have fun!

collectors edition says ubisoft exclusive :hmm:

Have you played Conquerors? cause I'm now doing the Atilla the hun campaign, and you can apparently get Horses there like sheep normally... but how do I use those? I can control them and let them come to my village, but it says millitary unit, so do I put a millitia ont hem or what? :scratch:

OH HELL YES

Porcupine Tree

Oh waaaaah, I'm tired of living under the shadow of Pink Floyd, waaaahhh, stop comparing me to Pink Floyd. Yeah, maybe we'll stop comparing you to Pink Floyd when you stop fucking trying to be Pink Floyd, you long haired hippie dorks. I don't know quite by what fluke you wound up with the biggest fan base of nerds since Star Trek, but enjoy it while it lasts. And stop trying to fucking experiment with new sounds and go back to being the poor man's Pink Floyd, because that's what brings home the bacon, idiots.

:lmao: Show this to axver!!!!

BIGGEST FANBASE OF NERDS! bahahaha

Is it true that Kevin Shields became really fat after Loveless? I couldn't find any real evidence from a Google image search, just this picture of Mark E Smith.

MES50.jpg

This is, in fact, not the worst picture of Mark E Smith I've ever seen.

collectors edition says ubisoft exclusive :hmm:

Have you played Conquerors? cause I'm now doing the Atilla the hun campaign, and you can apparently get Horses there like sheep normally... but how do I use those? I can control them and let them come to my village, but it says millitary unit, so do I put a millitia ont hem or what? :scratch:

I would guess they probably distributed it to the European market, or something. Because they're French, right? Or am I making this up. :hmm:

I've played all the AOE games, I don't remember that in particular, what is the mission? The horses are likely just eye candy and probably have a certain use in the context of the mission. Just keep using your military for military type things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom